What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

That’s better!:sunglasses:

15 Likes

Norwegian ‘jazz’ which reminds me of Zappa at times which is no bad thing. Apparently different copies of the album have different fruit on the cover. Mine happens to be :cherries: I have their ‘Live with Britten Sinfonia’ album which is also excellent. CD rip.

1 Like

Musical bandit young Page :wink:

1 Like

It’s been too long since we last Frapped:

18 Likes

21 Likes

Gary Numan - Here in the Black (Live at Hollywood Forever Cemetry)

6 Likes

A bit of easy listening with The Lighthouse Family - Whatever gets you through the day

6 Likes

Self-titled album by the band formed by ex-Rush guitarist Alex Lifeson.

4 Likes

19 Likes

Josefin Öhrn and The Liberation - Sacred Dreams

Anna Erhard - Campsite

5 Likes

You might just be right! I do prefer the German versions rather than the English ones… :wink:

25 Likes

7 Likes

Lovely stuff @PAlker555, I think you’re the only person other myself to post them here. Great Soft melodic easy listening, voice led ambient music and of course Tunde whose wonderful voice carried it all and made the band what they were.

I must play them again soon it’s been too many years…

10 Likes

Love the Lighthouse Family… local band! Sad that it seems their comeback my come to nothing :disappointed:

2 Likes

From Bandcamp. Such a great single:

4 Likes

Yes, totally agree, there are some great albums posted here, sometimes new artists for me to try, but often I just like simple well recorded music so that I can relax.

1 Like

Charity shop purchase……i know the name. But never heard. Pretty good.

18 Likes

6 Likes

Emanuel Casablanca - Strung out on thrills.

Good solid modern blues :sunglasses:

2 Likes

From 1987, a triple LP set. A belated tribute to Seiji Ozawa, who died at the weekend.

11 Likes