What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

Eric Clapton - Unplugged, listening to the bonus disc featuring alternative takes and songs that were left out of the programme.

26 Likes

Staying in Germany and letting rip with some Kadavar and their album Berlin. Needs to be played loud…

1 Like

On LP.

8 Likes

Richard Hawley - Coles Corner - CD (2005)

13 Likes

1997 remaster on Tidal Max sounds superb.

15 Likes

Simply Red - Live In Cuba Volumes 1 & 2.

4 Likes

Been listening to electronica all day, needed something a bit more…emotional? Human? David Bowie - Hunky Dory, on CD.

35 Likes

7 Likes

On RCA CD?

It was @AndyP :+1:

1 Like

Blue Note Conn CD.

8 Likes

Caught me out - lazy capture from the net, mine alas is EMI. I was going to ask for tips for the best versions

1 Like

According to the discogs website that cover appears to suggest that it is an “unofficial” Russian CD released in 2000.

EDIT @Rigsby21 I see what you did there!

15 Likes

12 Likes

Some great guitar on this one

2 Likes

Folder

7 Likes

Manic Street Preachers - The Holy Bible (2015 remaster)

What an odd recording. I can’t tell if it’s a good pressing of a bad mastering or a bad pressing of a good mastering.

It doesn’t sound bad (and certainly better than the digital version) but it’s certainly an odd pressing. Very bassy.

1 Like

More remastered guitar goodness

3 Likes

On CD, from the recent live box set.

21 Likes

Sister of Little Willie John, one of Ray Charles’ Raelettes, signed to Motown but sails under the radar I think. Great blues/soul singer. Terrific compilation when only a compilation will do really. CD rip.

3 Likes