What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

I’ve noticed MG getting airplay around these parts but i’ve never ‘taken the plunge’.
That may need to change, what a great voice!

6 Likes

Pinchas Zukerman - Vaughan Williams - The Lark Ascending, Fantasia on a Theme + Elgar Serenade

8 Likes

The Stranglers

The Stranglers Greatest Hits 1977-1990

Edward

22 Likes

Azymuth Outubro / 2016 Far Out / EU CD / FARO190CD

5 Likes

Enchanting Vivaldi - Famous Concerti For Two Trumpets - Oboe - Violins -Cello @ Mandolins

10 Likes

Up next the wonderful Oscar Peterson with Milt Jackson…

2023 Acoustic Sounds Series vinyl release… :grin: :notes: :sunglasses: :+1:

14 Likes

I really enjoy these four tracks of solo piano by Chick Corea.

Their titles indicate that Chick was trying to communicate an imaginary journey between worlds.

Best listened to with eyes closed.

10 Likes

3 Likes

Cadet/Third Man LP reissue.

4 Likes

Unkle - Ronin II, cracking vibes with the sun flowing in on a gorgeous February day.

6 Likes

Haven’t listened to any Unkle in a while.
Might as well join you.:sunglasses:

10 Likes

Pink Floyd - Meddle. Obviously, this record is very familiar to many on the forum, but to me, having only bought it a couple of years ago, it’s very fresh. This is the Grundman / Guthrie / Plante vinyl remaster from 2016.

30 Likes

Stunning album from Annie Anxiety on On U Sound. What a record label. CD rip.

2 Likes

Various Artists

The Nation’s Favourite 80s Number Ones

Edward

6 Likes

Had to be more Little Annie this time with Baby Dee on another wonderful album. Less dub and more torch song this one. Gorgeous duet with Bonnie Prince Billy a bonus. SQ great again. CD rip.

1 Like

Bob Dylan - Planet Waves - CD (1974)

Bob started a four week run at No.1 on the US album chart with Planet Waves, his first US No.1. The album was originally set to be titled Ceremonies Of The Horsemen, a reference to the song ‘Love Minus Zero / No Limit’, from the 1965 album ‘Bringing It All Back Home’. When Dylan decided to change the title at the last minute, the release was delayed for two weeks.

12 Likes

Melody Gardot - Sunset In The Blue - 2020

Lovely!

12 Likes

Some Sisters on the anniversary of their first gig.

8 Likes

Very cool album!

1 Like

First spin…

2024 MOFI 45rpm 2LP vinyl release, sounding very good!.. :grin: :+1: :sunglasses: :notes:

22 Likes