What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

1st run

4 Likes

Talking Heads - Little Creatures

25 Likes

Bob Dylan - Infidels - CD (1983)

12 Likes

2016 reissue, on vinyl… :+1: :grin: :notes: :sunglasses:

16 Likes

The Dave Brubeck Quartet At Carnegie Hall / 2001 Columbia / Austria CD x 2 / C2K61455

Playing because I has a desire to hear Castilian Drums via the 350s for the first time!

22 Likes

The Orb - Pomme Fritz - 1994
CD rip

Great stuff!
Reminds me of when a kind old gentleman offered me some of his ‘special’ cake as we watched them at Cube Henge.
I digress. New Alex Paterson album out next week, SETI

11 Likes

Loving on vinyl - Hawkwind - The Chronicles Of The Black Sword

10 Likes

On Vinyl:
712S-LA619L.AC_UY327_FMwebp_QL65
Jeff Buckley - Grace

17 Likes

Now playing…

Andy Bey - Ain’t Necessarily So

Andy Bey (piano, vocals), Peter Washington (bass), Kenny Washington (drums) and Vito Lesczak (drums).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… continuing on this morning with Andy Bey and his fabulous trio (album recorded over two nights in a club) and they are sounding sublime! One very sweet album and Andy has such a distinct vocice and is a wonderful pianist…

4 Likes

‘Ethiopian Knights’ - Donald Byrd

Easing into the weekend with some super funky jazz from the early '70s

14 Likes

Great album.

1 Like

Sounding fabulous on Vinyl @Clive …its not just Sarah Walker on a Sunday we both adore :grinning:
I know you are a massive Hillage fan…Just getting To Light In The Sky… .argh what a guitar riff

Steve Hillage - Motivation Radio

10 Likes

Stevie Wonder. CD.

Fulfillingness’ First Finale is the seventeenth studio album by American singer-songwriter Stevie Wonder, released on July 22, 1974 by Tamla, a subsidiary of Motown Records. It is the fourth of five albums from what is considered Wonder’s “classic period”” WIKI.

21 Likes

And now for something completely different, for those with a nautical bent……

6 Likes

Relaxing into the weekend with Diana Krall

Diana Krall - All For You

20 Likes

Bob Mould - Distortion - CD box set (2020)

11 Likes

The Mission - Sum and Substance. Been awhile since this had a spin… not a bad early complication but I think there are better mixes available for some of the tracks.

4 Likes

Not listened to Bob in ages, but am feeling the call of Egøverride, which was once described as showering in broken glass.

2 Likes

On Vinyl:
610AoSRMWVL.AC_UY327_FMwebp_QL65
Eric Clapton - From the Cradle

16 Likes

New Order - Republic

Released before their first hiatus in 1993, this contains instantly catchy tunes and I think listening to “Chemical” it wouldn’t have been out of place on their previous album Technique.

10 Likes