What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

Shawn Philips - Second Contribution

3 Likes

Still life with Can:

Peel Sessions CD. Essential.
Tight as all get-out.

10 Likes

John McLaughlin - The Promise

I have, have you?

(This Magic Eye image will work on an iPad mini)

6 Likes

Tangerine Dream - Force Majeure - CD (1979)

Joining In with Christopher Franke’s birthday

20 Likes

It was a great evening Kev and my first experience of seeing one of those “live studio to cinema” experiences. It just seems like a couple of months ago not 11 years!!

2 Likes

Jackie Leven - The Mystery Of Love is Greater Than The Mystery Of Death - 1994 - Label - Cooking Vinyl - 2022 - Vinyl

Jackie’s classic album repressed for the first time since 1994 on 180g Double Marbled Vinyl.

This is Jackie Leven at his very best. His most “Celtic” album. Beautiful vocals & glorious guitar picking. A must buy for any JL fan.

9 Likes

Thanks for posting this. Enjoying my first listen, it’s excellent stuff.

1 Like

:+1:

I stared at my CD for ages - never got the magic eye to work. Did in the books that were all the rage, but not this…looking at your pic on my phone, I reckon it could be John playing guitar (just putting the blobs together)?

4 Likes

Alan Parsons - The Secret
Waiting for pizza, enjoying beer and listening to music. Having spent a fair amount of time in garden today we will be in agony tomorrow - getting old can be painful

5 Likes

It seems quite transportable. If you expand this image (above) it’ll work quite easily. When such images were popular I had a book of them, but staring through several images usually led to a headache!

BTW it’s not John playing guitar, but a message written diagonally across the image.

1 Like

Nice new release form Canned Heat - Finyl Vinyl sounding good to me.

8 Likes

My favourite album,the first td album I ever purchased

2 Likes

Tangerine Dream | Stratosfear | 1976
Joining the Tangerine Dream and Christopher Franke love in. Happy birthday Chris :birthday:

22 Likes

Seal - Best 1991 - 2004

9 Likes

A previously unreleased 1972 Lateef concert, this is going to be releaased later this month as a 2-CD set. Also limited edition vinyl:

6 Likes

2016 reissue
Comes in a very nice magenta vinyl

2 Likes

Gretchen Peters - Blackbirds

7 Likes

IMG_3383

Taking a closer listening. Seems like a bolt of lightning has shot through the Hawkwind.

9 Likes