What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

Earth Wind & Fire I Am / 2012 Columbia / Japan Blu-spec CD / Paper Sleeve Edition / SICP20360

14 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Wonderful album and I urge anyone who has never heard Dallas sing to give him a shot.

7 Likes

2 Likes

Everything But The Girl Fuse / 2023 Buzzin’ Fly / Czech Republic CD / EBTG015CD

11 Likes

5 Likes

Totally new artist for me, but this is a superb Saturday morning listen, thank you @Akh666

1 Like

We find ourselves listening to the full Beethoven 9 again this morning. On this occasion it is the Chicago Symphony led by Sir Georg Solti.
Aren’t streamers wonderful😊

10 Likes

Everything But The Girl Walking Wounded
1996 Virgin / UK Promo CD / Card Sleeve / CDCDJ2803

Following their lastest great (but short) recording, I decided to pull this one off the shelf. Haven’t played this since late last year. Wow, first time through the 350’s the sound quality, production and enjoyment has really jumped up several notches.

10 Likes

17 Likes

You’re welcome glad you like him. Can I recommend Guide Me Back Home as a great live album. Thanks for having a listen

1 Like

Smokey Robinson. CD Compilation.

" When Smokey Sings…"

10 Likes

Back in 1972, when I was at school, a couple of guys of Italian descent held a vote in the class on who was most beautiful Olivia Newton-John or Sophia Loren. Result was 40-2 in Olivia’s favour.:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

As coming out of my Munich report, great song and I guess album to test your system…

1 Like

8 Likes

20 Likes

John Cougar Mellencamp - Uh-Huh
US 1983

9 Likes

A bit of WAM just felt appropriate when I was thinking about what to put on. 1988 vinyl:

13 Likes