What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

Enjoying on Vinyl
Really love He Was A Friend Of Mine .About the assination of John F Kennedy
And Satisfied Mind about not having much compared to someone who has millions but happy but poor

The Byrds - Turn Turn Turn

14 Likes

Preservation Hall Jazz Band – That’s It!
CD rip | 2013

5 Likes

Hi Kev, I’ll just ring my bank manager now :joy:

Seriously, thanks, and I’ll start with Tago Mago & Future Days as you suggest :+1:

5 Likes

My alarm clock wakes me with R3 and this morning I was woken with the glorious sounds of Ravel’s Piano Trio in A Minor. So I am now listening to it again with the lovely recording by the Florestan Trio

9 Likes

Robin Trower | 20th Century Blues | 1994
Why? Well, it’s thirty years old this year and is very fine indeed, I really should get it out more!

11 Likes

Pink Floyd - Delicate sound of Thunder playing in DSD128, 1-bit 2 channel format - sounding unreal.

14 Likes

Interesting to read your order preference Kev and I wouldn’t differ greatly. :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Not listened to these for years

12 Likes

I always think of SKY as posh rock @TerryStouses but have enjoyed all their work.

2 Likes

Giving this another spin

Mark Knopfler - One Deep River, it’s hitting the spot this evening.

22 Likes

Greetings From Timbuk 3

6 Likes

Tom Petty & The HeartBreakers - CD (2010)

14 Likes

Japanese Sawano pressing of the mega-rare Tempo LP.

5 Likes

Picked another from the job lot bought and never played vinyl pile.

S’OK I s’pose. Not sure it’ll get another airing, definitely not if Lady Stouces is about, Not her thing at all

EDIT Into side two now, my initial reaction a little premature, I’m really warming to this

4 Likes

Been too long since i heard his magic.

17 Likes

Booker T & The M. G.'s = The Booker T Set, this veers into MOR territory, But it’s pretty funky all the same.

11 Likes

Very chillled dub reggae
King Tubby And Friends - Dub Explosion 22 Roots Classics :smile_cat:

6 Likes

Self Titled debut album from Roxy Music.
DSD64, 1-bit 2 channel stereo recording sounding fantastic. No Virginia Plane on this release - what a shame a real missed opportunity.

17 Likes

On more familiar territory now

6 Likes

Been listening to a bit of Harry lately

Nilsson - A Little Touch Of Schmilsson In The Night, a brave exercise to record an album of standards, before it became de rigueur. Beautiful recording and arrangements.

16 Likes