What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

Genesis - The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway - CD (2007 stereo mix)

21 Likes

I knew you couldn’t resist :grinning:, have a great evening.

1 Like

Liquid Tension Experiment is the next side project band (Supergroup🤔) comprising members of Dream Theater & Tony Levin, Bassist and master of the Chapman Stick, from King Crimson.

4 Likes

The Beatles - 1967-1970 (2023), playing this as it an excellent way to listen to both A and B (where featured) sides of the later singles.

23 Likes

Pink Floyd - Delicate Sound of Thunder (Live)

21 Likes

I know there are some who have a very low opinion of this Live Recording, but I have to say it is one of my favourites and my favourite Live Floyd album.

4 Likes

Alphaville – Forever Young
CD rip | 1984

6 Likes

15 Likes

I’m not a big Floyd fan (apart from the obvious albums) but I did really enjoy this. The recording sounded very three dimensional to me (headphones)… terrific sense of depth, very real sounding!

2 Likes

9 Likes

664a618ce6047

9 Likes

Another side project, this time comprising Steven Wilson (Porcupine Tree) & Mikael Akerfeldt (Opeth).
Storm Corrosion

These two have worked together in their mainstream careers several times and finally got around to working together on something away from their usual band mates and very good it is too.

6 Likes

Eagles - Live.

13 Likes

For a change, I’m playing the mono vinyl of this NOT from the big 2014 box set, but instead I’m playing the 1980s DMM mono vinyl. It’s a bit of an ear-shredding experience!

22 Likes

Are you sure?:wink:

2 Likes

First run, quite enjoyable

4 Likes

Paul McCartney & Wings - Band On The Run Underdubbed Mixes - CD (2024)

19 Likes

Page and the Black Crowes. 2X CD. 2000.

Excellent imho.

16 Likes

Even before the recent furore, I had my doubts, as some songs are too perfect. Still, in this form most of the songs have a bit more verve about them than the studio cuts.

1 Like

Depeche Mode – Some Great Reward
CD rip | 1984

17 Likes