What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

Saw them live about a week ago for the third time. They’re great guys and their music is highly emotional and personal. Jim’s voice is fantastic, Sam’s composition amazing, Dale’s baselines are thumping and Josh’s drums are smashing. Highly recommended for any prog lover!

1 Like

Japanese Breakfast – Psychopomp
CD rip | 2016

indie rock/pop.

4 Likes

Gary Moore

Still Got The Blues

Edward

15 Likes

Kula Shaker - K - CD (1996)

14 Likes

4 Likes

JJ Cale & Eric Clapton - The Road To Escondido.

17 Likes

Enjoying this @Cmax Other than the VH1 sessions with Johnny Cash I havn’t listened to a huge amount of Willie Nelson. It’s good to know he’s still bringing out albums.

2 Likes

Godley And Creme - Birds Of Prey

5 Likes

14 Likes

Ian, one of theirs I wish I had on vinyl!

2 Likes

Steve is that a Nova or Atom in your recent pics a new bit of kit ?
I really like the compact size of your system in your pics and the superstylish wall paper.
Liked your Bob Marley pic with the pint earlier today from a charity shop
3 good buys on charity shop CD today …Best Of Pixies …Love …and Television - Marquee Moon all on CD.
TBH I would rather have my Tangerine Dream albums on CD as no vinyl crackle but the art work on vinyl is nice isn’t it .
Cheers Ian

2 Likes

Glad you like it, he’s got loads of great albums, well 75!!

You could try the following - Stardust 1978, AcrossThe Borderline 1993 - Spirit 1996 and Picture In A Frame 2003 to wet your earbuds. :+1:

2 Likes

Joni Mitchell - Shadows And Light.

15 Likes

More Fagen. 2006. Only 4 solo albums in the last 40 years. But worth waiting for. Excellent.

Fagen without Becker? More Soul, Funk, Pop, smoother. My own observation is that Becker added more Jazz, more caustic lyrics and a more challenging listen. Listening to some of my China Crisis albums you can hear what Becker brought to SD. I think more than some people make out

16 Likes

Lana Del Ray- Born To Die - CD (2012)

14 Likes

Avoiding the ‘debate’ and relaxing with this one. Terrific SQ. Uniti Core.

8 Likes

John Williams

Star Wars: A New Hope

Edward

8 Likes

Creedence Clearwater

20 Likes

k.d. lang - Hymns Of The 49th Parallel.

10 Likes

Gave Cohen’s career a reboot I seem to recall. Very nice. Uniti Core.

19 Likes