What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

Lynyrd Skynyrd - (Pronounced "'leh-'nerd 'skin-'nerd), this is a version with some excellent demo bonus tracks

19 Likes

Great album.

1 Like

‘Blind Faith’ - Blind Faith

It you have to be a one hit wonder, this is the way to go…

19 Likes

Neatly done there @Isca_Dumnoniorum

8 Likes

Iggy Pop - Brick By Brick

From 1990 a solid album from Iggy contains a great duet ‘Candy’ with the B52’s Kate Pierson.

Produced by Don Was

IMG_9100

9 Likes

Why? It’s The Divine Kate.

steve

23 Likes

With my Audiolab 7000CDT arriving today, i can finally put the new kit (nDAC, HiCap and NAP250) through it’s paces. It’s replacing a CDX2, so it has a lot to live up to! The nDAC has been stellar with some WAV on USB, but navigation was terrible. So, here’s to having a proper CD-transport!

One of my favourite albums, ever. It always makes me feel like crap at the end. In sort of a good way!

8 Likes

Cara Dillon - Coming Home.

"Award-winning Irish singer Cara Dillon says she has been left in a state of shock after being struck in the face by a pellet fired from a suspected BB gun.

The folk singer, from Dungiven in County Londonderry, was one of two people hit on Wednesday evening in the town of Frome in Somerset." (BBC News).

She’s fine, by the way, and there’s got to be a song in that.

11 Likes

LP - Okeh / Sony Music 2016 : )

Nils Petter Molvær - Buoyancy

<<>>

Jo Berger Myhre : Double Bass, Bass Guitar, Baritone Guitar, Twelve-String Guitar, Electric Guitar, Synth, Electronics, Handclaps
Erland Dahlen : Drums, Handbells, Blossombells, Rackbells, Tom Tom, Drum Machine, Frame Drum, Slit Drum [Log Drum], Xylophone, Percussion [Metalplate], Piano, Shaker, Performer [Knives And Forks], Handclaps
Geir Sundstøl : Guitars, Handclaps
Nils Peter Molvær : Trumpet, Electronics, Voice, Loops, Handclaps

Recorded at Ocean Sound Recordings in February 2016

~ < < > > ~

6 Likes

Vince Gill - High Lonesome Sound.

7 Likes

I have the 7000 - it’s excellent. The software makes even badly damaged discs play perfectly - I swear it could get a tune out of a digestive biscuit. Sounds lovely through my Nova. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

3 Likes

Tangerine Dream - Ricochet - CD (1975)

19 Likes

Just listening to the great Crimson era when Adrian Belew was in the band and the three albums they released in the 80’s Discipline, Beat and this underrated gem.

King Crimson - Three of a Perfect Pair

A nice revisit of the past with the track ‘Larks’ Tongues in Aspic (Part III)

14 Likes

Staying with country

Emmylou Harris - Roses In The Snow.

18 Likes

Alison Goldfrapp, the love invention. :smiling_face:

11 Likes

51xzoKB8M4L.AC
Herbie Hancock - The New Standard.

13 Likes

Amanda Bergman - Your Hand Forever Checking On My Fever (2024)

Indie Pop.

3 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

s-l400

an incredible performance, recording, production and film.

I have seen Bryan Adams live 3 times in my life, but being able to create the same excitement of the live show at home with this recording is something special.

5 Likes