What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

Bit of Welsh rock…

12 Likes

Woman to Woman - Tzuke, Craven & Fordham
Feels like Sunday here today so went for some Sunday style mellow tunes.

6 Likes

Heard London Calling in a post gig Cambridge bar last night. How could I have forgotten what an absolute classic it and the album is - a double with almost no filler too. On for a sunny Friday morn blast.

24 Likes

Chet Baker & Art Pepper - The Route - 1989 - Pacific Jazz - 7929312

Originally recorded around 1956 LA

Love this!

8 Likes

As I just got tickets to see Steven Wilson in Birmingham next May, thought I’d play something of his next today😊

Also looking forward to the new album, due early next year.

17 Likes

Faust - Faust IV
On Record

10 Likes

Faust :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

OMD - Dazzle Ships
On Record

10 Likes

Focus Focus 3 / 2001 Red Bullet / Netherlands CD / RB66189

12 Likes

Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark
On Record

13 Likes

The Allman Brothers Band - Brothers and Sisters - 2013 - Mercury 3728804

Released in 1973

Edit:

Now listening to the additional disc 2 Rehearsals, Jams and Outtakes.

Absolutely fantastic music and the mastering on these 2013 discs is really good :+1:

15 Likes

Simple Minds - Sons and Fascination
On Record

13 Likes

Bob Dylan - Rough And Rowdy Ways - CD (2020)

Bob was at No.1 on the UK chart 4 years ago with his thirty-ninth studio album Rough and Rowdy Ways. At 79-years-old, he was the “most-senior act” to ever top the chart. Rough and Rowdy Ways was the best-selling album in the United States the same week (although it charted at No. 2 behind Lil Baby’s My Turn due to streaming and individual track sales) This made it Dylan’s highest-charting album on the Billboard 200 in more than a decade. It also marked his seventh consecutive decade of charting top 40 albums, making him the first artist to accomplish this feat.

18 Likes

So very nearly got to spin some vinyl today, all tickety boo then I couldn’t find the phono stage power supply :roll_eyes:
It’ll turn up.

5 Likes

This third and 2005 release fro Elbow was missing from my collection and a quick search on Discogs soon rectified the situation and very good it sounds to

Elbow - Leaders Of The Free World

10 Likes

Grover Washington Jr Winelight / 2014 Elektra / EU version of Japan CD / 8122795687

5 Likes

It’ll be with my brick bolster that I need this weekend. :+1:

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club – Beat The Devil’s Tattoo
CD rip | 2010

Indie rock.

6 Likes

12 Likes

On Vinyl:
71TCEEArExL.AC_UY327_FMwebp_QL65
Smokey Robinson - Being With You

5 Likes