What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

Steven Wilson - Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Listened to the first 3 tracks in the car so decided to come and listen to the rest when I got home.

14 Likes

front

4 Likes

1 Like

Yellowjackets Like A River / 1993 GRP / Japan Promo CD / MVCR126

5 Likes

Duello d’archi a Venezia - Chouchane Siranossian, Venice Baroque Orchestra, Andrea Marcon

This never fails to impress, just an amazing recording!.

4 Likes

Pure Pleasure/Strata-East LP.

6 Likes

The Beautiful South - Quench - CD (1998)

12 Likes

More Pure Pleasure/Strata-East on LP.

3 Likes

jamiroquai High Times Singles 1992 - 2006 / 2006 Columbia / EU CD / 88697019962

9 Likes

Why? Found the time to play this gift from a good friend.

steve

18 Likes

In the mood for a bit of Sprout this afternoon.

15 Likes

Black Eyed Peas - Elephunk - CD (2003)

7 Likes

Saviors, The latest album from Green Day. Great album so far, lots of energy!

4 Likes

Long riverside walk, Indie Wimbledon themed crossword, Lady BC ensconced with the tennis so time for some Jazz from the mighty Sam Rivers with stellar band (Hubbard, Hancock, Carter, Chambers) on Contours. An enthralling post bop Avant ride. Ace BN Tone Poet vinyl.

Just noticed the opening cut is “Point of Many Returns”! Fate

8 Likes

IDLES - Stick Song - 2024

Hilarious post-punk from a band I love.

4 Likes

Slade Alive! - 1972

20 Likes

I have the vinyl. :+1:

1 Like

Now playing…

Sean Rowe - The Salesman and the Shark

Sean Rowe (Acoustic Guitar, Vocals), Rob Bochnik (Guitar), Mike Bolger (Trombone, Trumpet), Isobel Campbell (Vocals), Chris Carey (Bass, Drums, Electric Guitar), Hammond Organ), Paul Cartwright (Violin), Davey Chegwidden (Castanets, Bass Drums, Percussion, Tambourine, Timpani), Daphne Chen (Violin), Danny Frankel (Drums), Geoff Gallegos (String Arrangements, String Conductor), Inara George (Vocals), Cara May Gorman (Vocals), Petra Haden (Vocals), Markéta Irglová (Piano, Vocals), Woody Jackson Upright Bass, Bells, Clavinet, Electric Harpsichord, Guitar, Marxophone, Percussion, Timpani, Vibraphone, Wurlitzer), Chris Kyle (Electric Guitar), Living Sisters (Vocals ), Frank Moscowitz (Whistle), Octetto Magnifico (Strings), Clinton Patterson (Trumpet), Sarah Pedinotti (Organ, Piano, Vocals), Zac Rae (Dulcitone, Farfisa Organ, Hammond B3, Piano), Reiko Nakano (Violin), Gus Seyffert (Bass,Upright Bass, Double Bass), Aida Shahghasemi (Daf), Jennavive Varga (Violin) and Ina Veli (Violin).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/24)… easing into this Monday morning with Sean Rowe along with his talented group of musicians working with him and they are sounding sublime! …one sweet album…

9 Likes

First play on the main system of the new Steven Wilson mix.

21 Likes

I recommend you have a listen to the version of Alhambra on Antonio’s Touch Wood album, if you haven’t already done so.

3 Likes