What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

5 Likes

8b26868d5ff3bf8f335fceeb123aa5ed
Ike Quebec - Blue & Sentimental.

14 Likes

Love this album, Ewe. Gotta give a spin one of these days.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Modern Talking, you are my heart, your are my soul. Haven’t listened to this for long time. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

17 Likes

very much recommennd this to Strawbs fans

8 Likes

9 Likes

Soul II Soul - Volume 2 - A New Decade

7 Likes

Steely Dan - Pretzel Logic - CD (1974)

50 years ago today 04/07/74 and despite the fact that they have the No.4 song in the US with ‘Rikki Don’t Lose That Number’ and a current Platinum album with Pretzel Logic, Steely Dan’s Walter Becker and Donald Fagan play their final gig together in Santa Monica, California. They would not tour again for the next eighteen years.

23 Likes

Giovanni Legrenzi: Mottetti - Ronaldo Alessandrini / Concerto Italiano

2 Likes

Sounding fabulous on Vinyl
Lloyd Cole And The Commotions 1984 - 1989

10 Likes

Yngwie Malmsteen

Odyssey

Edward

3 Likes

What I’m listening to

Why might anyone be interested? I do quite like the bass play…ING. That’s it, the bass playing.

J.S. Bach: The Art of Fugue - Casals Quartet

5 Likes

Listening to Maynard James Keenan and Billy Howerdel’s little side project A Perfect Circle, to start today.

A Perfect Circle - Eat The Elephant

9 Likes

Luther Vandross

The Ultimate Luther Vandross

Edward

7 Likes

German rock

2 Likes

Glad you like this but…

The real calamity is you didn’t tell us what the recording is, and additionally post an image that is less than 200 x 200 pixels in size in low resolution, so it’s very hard to view the title / artist.

It’s great to share, but please remember there are those who are interested in what you are listening to, but it shouldn’t be made difficult to work out what it is.

Regards
Geoff

4 Likes

Forgot how good this was Frumpy 2. My brother Peter thought that Inga was the sexiest woman he had ever seen. He went to see them live a few times and always raved about them.

2 Likes

The Rolling-StonesExile On Main St
Polydor‎– 273 429-5
Deluxe Edition, Reissue, Remastered with bonus CD
Released: 17 May 2010
Sounding good. Nice and clear sound. V Good remaster me thinks.

18 Likes