What are you looking to buy in 2023?

Really understand you. My old kuro is still in good use in the bedroom. But once seen an 65 oled (got the last 3d series from lg) is a really good upgrade. Colour wise kuro is unbeatable out of the box.

1 Like

Using buy in the loosest sense, I’m thinking of trading in my CDSII. Hopefully for a Core. But haven’t opened discussions with my dealer yet.

Also interested in actually buy a Muso QB and some sort of power supply for the XPS2

Whaaaaaaaaaatttt!!! :anguished: Deep despair! :cry:

I have a new Lyra Atlas Lambda SL cartridge on order, but I’m not sure it will arrive before 2023.

Otherwise, after the start of 2023 sometime, I plan to get a pair of REL S/510 subs to replace the pair of REL R-328 subs I have now.

4 Likes

I know that it represents the pinnacle of what Naim can do. But after getting a streamer I listen to more music. Getting all my CDs accessible from the settee without moving will get me listening to more.

And I’m happy if someone else gets to enjoy it

3 Likes

Listening to music. That’s all that matters. CDSii, Core, transistor radio. It’s just a means to an end. We each choose our own poison as it were. I hope the Core entertains you as your CDSii does.

3 Likes

No argument there. I was, to use the vernacular, “blown away” by the picture on daughters new 65” LG C2!

My only thought was 65” or 77? :laughing:

1 Like

I want to hear the xps on a ndx2, maybe if I like it.

I have a Supernait 3 and hicap driving 805d3.

1 Like

I traded my cds2 to ndx2.
Initially with xpsdr then 555drps.
No need for my cd’s as I can find most of them on Qobuz.
Sound quality overall better with streaming compared to cds2.
Plus discovering so much new music.
Think about it carefully before jumping to Core.
David
Ps this is in response to Mathew
Pps see u already have ndx……

1 Like

I use Tidal. As you say, most stuff is there. But not all. I’ve got 1,200 CDs or so and I’d like to have access to them all.

1 Like

Considering an upgrade to my Sonos ones to Kef LSX 2s. Would love to see an offering from Naim in the way of stereo wireless speakers.

1 Like

No plans to buy anything as I broke the bank this year. Plan to replace the Krystal in 2024.

If I come across a pre-loved Chord Signature or Sarum T rca to din I may be tempted….

lol one just came up for sale online

1 Like

77 or more if you have enough room… 65 will get small very soon :rofl:

“Nothing needed with bikes” - what! Are you insane?

Nothing.

3 Likes

I bought a Moots Vamoots RCS earlier this year. I ordered it July 2021 and it took 7 months to get it delivered. It’s completely customized to my spec. It cost more than my 300DR. I probably spend more time on my bikes than in front of my Naim system. I’m on pace to finish this year riding 6400 miles (i.e. 10,000+ km).

6 Likes

Auditioning the Dynaudio Heritage Specials, I know what I want for 2023.

5 Likes

I have taken a screen shot just in case🤣

7 Likes

Would like a streamer next year but don’t have the budget for an NDX2 so looking at potentially the Auralic G1.1 but not overly keen on the silver bits on the front fascia.

I’m getting fussy in my old age!!

2 Likes