What are you preparing for dinner tonight?

This is locally sourced prime sirloin stir fried with soy sauce:

Wishing everyone a lovely evening/day :relaxed:

10 Likes

I can almost taste that :yum:

2 Likes

So can I, planted my French beans today

2 Likes

And also to you

1 Like

Funny year (for me) so far, so (a needle pulling thread) I’ve not planted many seeds etc. Was trying to cut back on buying pre-grown plants but have amassed about 20 in the last week or so - have yet to do anything with them but the weather is weird.

I make them for some stews - I just use the recipe for dumplings on the back of the saxo packet

Last night’s ragu, venison mince and beef with just a hint of chilli and cinnamon.

7 Likes

This is locally sourced prime aged sirloin with tomato, onion, garlic, bell pepper, soy sauce, fish sauce, cooking wine and black pepper:

Wishing everyone a lovely evening/day :relaxed:

7 Likes

This is locally sourced chicken breast with a Thai style marinade:

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend :relaxed:

8 Likes

And to you and your family also . The weather looks fine, I have a pork chop, cauliflower, beans , so a mini roast tonight , with brisket for tomorrow.

Not forgetting the Champions League and IPL finals

2 Likes

Over indulged this week so something light…. Roast cucumber, asparagus, olives and chilli with a baked garlic aioli.

7 Likes

This is a rack of locally sourced spring lamb served medium rare:

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend :relaxed:

6 Likes

Off to Glyndebourne with friends today to see The Marriage of Figaro. For the picnic I have just made this asparagus and broad bean filo tart. Uses the last asparagus of the season and the first broad beans from my allotment. Filling is made from jersey royals, cheddar and Lancashire cheeses, eggs, cream and a bit of freshly grated nutmeg

12 Likes

Lamb roast

8 Likes

enjoy the show and the picnic

1 Like

Last nights chilli, and good it was too.

ATb
Kk

9 Likes

This is locally sourced prime aged sirloin with locally grown asparagus:

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend :relaxed:

9 Likes

Continuing the lightness theme, Date and Pistachio stuffed chicken thighs with a fennel, chicory and radish slaw.

9 Likes

I didn’t actually cook this but I’d be happy if I had.

8 Likes

Some cauliflower, red and white onion, garlic, sprouts,mushrooms and broccoli roasted. With a splash of fish sauce, balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
Heated through some chopped chorizo and mint leaf to release their oils.
And voila.
Served along with last nights leftover salad.

9 Likes