What are you preparing for dinner tonight?

Don’t use a knife with naked feet! Safety first!

What village was that?

I have no idea it’s was close to Valencia

I am from Valencia.

We walked for about an hour, it was a little court yard off the tourist track. I’ll check with Mrs Pete later and see if she knows where it was.

Made a big batch of this last night. Absolutely delicious.

Now have several portions in the freezer to look forward to.

Thanks for posting.

1 Like

Just been informed by Mrs Pete it was Seville and it was a little town square about 5ks from where we were staying. Thank heavens once of us still remembers.

Don’t walk from Valencia to Sevilla, they are a bit far away.

1 Like

I figured that out (it’s wasn’t Valenica :rofl::rofl:

a croque monsieur with ham,gruyere and emmental chesse

11 Likes

My wife remembers such details, even day, year etc of being somewhere, who, what and why…….I have given up and just rely on the oracle😬

1 Like

Homemade chilli with all the trimmings.
(Gaucamole, pickled jalapeño. Coriander. Red onion. Greek yogurt and lime juice).

8 Likes

I’m doing Chilli tonight too.
Definitely won’t be adding Leaf Coriander.
Absolutely can’t stand the stuff🥴

Pork cheek and fennel ragu. Pork marinaded for 24 hrs in red wine, fennel seed, black peppercorns and thyme. Then cooked for 6 hrs with marinade, 2 heads of fennel, onion, garlic, celery, bay, tomato, red wine vinegar, brown sugar and lemon zest. Bloody lovely. Served with an Amerone

10 Likes

Mint decorated lamb from Waitrose cooked into one of their rogan josh curry pastes

4 Likes

Dry-aged entrecôte with roasted onions and peppers. The entrecôte was made sous-vide at 53 degrees and roasted in a pan at the end.

10 Likes

croquettes

3 Likes

Mushroom risotto.

10 Likes

I forgot how much a favourite Thai red duck curry is to prepare and scoff.

12 Likes

Couple of steaks and some corn on the cob. What else you have staying on a cattle farm.

I know they’re definitely not wild.

11 Likes