What are you preparing for dinner tonight?

The breakfast thread closed so I thought I’d post it here.

10 Likes

Completely retro tonight, Steak Diane followed by Crepes Suzette. Maybe suit and tie with The Girl from Ipanema in the background, only joking about the latter though.

3 Likes

chesseburger with onion,letuce,tomato

15 Likes

Honestly; that looks better and tastier than the one I had at the Hard Rock on Friday evening😋

3 Likes

It reminds me of a few years ago i was enjoying a huge burger too much whilst eating with the stick in place and stabbed myself in the mouth…………yes……stupid😥

3 Likes

lol so you had visit dentist after stick story or

No lots of blood in the restaurant…….but i kept on eating😂

1 Like

Most things look better and tastier than anything served there :rofl:

We were staying at the Hard Rock Hotel, so naturally ate at the Hard Rock Cafe in the building. However, it would seem that they have heavily trimmed the menu and I was genuinely disappointed.
I have always enjoyed the HR Burger, but apparently no longer🫤

2 Likes

A bit tight on the beef patty.
1/4lb or 113g isn’t the best weight.
Experts around the world all agree 150g - 1/3lb best if done fresh from the hoof.

1 Like

I use to enjoy an A & W breakfast when I lived in Vancouver

I prefer my burger medium rather than bloody…I’ll get my coat

2 Likes

Lamb loin chops, garlic potatoes and vegetables. Working all day in the yard adds an extra flavour to the meal.

10 Likes

Vindaloo with vegetable basmati rice. Not as chilli hot as of old, but with plenty of garlic (more than I usually use) and the meat marinated in the vinegar and spice paste.

9 Likes

Cowboy Pork and Beans.

With all the trimmings.
(Yes they are small bowls)

7 Likes

Trying to loose some pre-festive weight so low carb meals at the moment… tonight its pork, juniper and thyme meatballs with braised fennel.

7 Likes

Risotto with porcini mushrooms and parma ham

7 Likes

Monkfish in vulcano bacon with braised cabbage and lobster sauce

9 Likes

After a few days hard eating and drinking with my friend @Endon in Rye I needed something a bit healthier. Shoyu ramen with a dashi made from chicken stock, kombu and soy sauce with udon noodles, egg, allotment broccoli and marinated/fried tofu

8 Likes

Haha- and I had KFC tonight :rofl:

2 Likes