What are you preparing for dinner tonight?

Haggis, of course.

G

3 Likes

To follow the Haggis this evening.

12 Likes

Couldn’t believe my luck in the local butchers this morning having some fresh calves liver.
Couldn’t resist and proved absolutely delicious with an onion gravy and mash. Yumm.

9 Likes

Nice and pink there! :yum:

1 Like

Melt in the mouth.

1 Like

Simple but tasty pasta: mostly bresaola, bacon, bimi broccoli, capers, red onions and garlic in crème fraÎche with penne and Quinta das Setencostas Reserva red.

7 Likes

Chicken in the air fryer… mmm crispy skin…

Just ordered a Pizza via ‘Just Eat’:yum:
A rare occurrence, but I just can’t be bothered tonight.
Mrs QS requested ‘Stuffed Crust’:grin:

2 Likes

Goats cheese, Radish and Chicory tart.

10 Likes

Homemade paella with squid, prawns and mussels

13 Likes

Homemade wonton soup made with a pork and prawn filling. The broth was made from pork ribs, chicken carcasses, onion, ginger, cloves, cinnamon and fish sauce:

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend :relaxed:

11 Likes

Looks wonderful .

Thankyou… over did the onion marmalade so abit moist but tasty none the less.

A succulent piece of Leg of Lamb from a very local farm…just enough for Mrs Pud and I…

Just about to go into our trusty (circa 1986) Aga…

Have a good Sunday

10 Likes

Since the children left home I can’t really do a Sunday roast for 2 with a joint of meat, so always trying to find variations. Pork chops basted with garlic, rosemary and oil and then pan fried. Served with caramelised apples, roast spuds, braised savoy cabbage and a cider, cream and mustard sauce. Had a lovely Rioja with it

12 Likes

Ours come back for the Sunday roast……as a takeaway😂

Toad-in-the-Hole with Broccoli, Roast Parsnips and Gravy😋

6 Likes

That looks just about perfect.
Greens look green.
Spuds look roasted and I can almost taste that sauce.
Hope you had a good bit of crackling on those chops.

1 Like

Oh yes!

1 Like

I think there is a resurgence in pork chops. Getting more common to see them on the menus of fancy London restaurants. But I kept the pork chop faith even in the dark days.

3 Likes