What are you preparing for dinner tonight?

Maple syrup and bourbon is a magic combination for pancakes :drooling_face:

1 Like

Mushroom beanotto and broccoli from our own potager

4 Likes

It’s curry night here. This time I have used shin beef and a slow cook

Another hour required

Atb
Kk

11 Likes

The morning after the night before. Went to see Roisin Murphy at Ally Pally with my brother last night and went to bed at 4 this morning :roll_eyes:.
Cross & Blackwell beans ( the best - no contest), Burford Brown egg, snorkers from the Ginger Pig and toast from wife’s homemade loaf. Feeling better now

12 Likes

A spicy sausage and potato variant of oeuf a la basque

12 Likes

Made my famous, or maybe infamous, Jamaican chicken & potato curry last night, mon. Very sorry that I forgot to take a pic of it. I always do that … I finish eating it and say, man, that was good, I should put it on the Naim food thread. Doh!
It’s really a roti filling, but proper rotis … you know the ones with ground channa between the layers are hard to find here, so I serve it with rice usually. I maninate the chicken and par-boil the spuds first and it’s all very tender and juicy.

3 Likes

First attempt… roasted root vegetables with creamed cannellini beans… less cream next time I think.

8 Likes

An incongruous (but tasty) dinner of pork belly slow cooked with garlic, chillies, ginger, soy sauce and honey, and potato dauphinoise (sort of).

Bleddy ‘ansome as we say down ‘ere in Debn.

17 Likes

Cooked roast pork for Sunday lunch with family and friends yesterday and for puds I knocked up a pear and almond tart

11 Likes

Yesterday’s dinner consisted of beef tenderloin, chanterelle sauce, asparagus and smashed potatoes :innocent:

14 Likes

That looks lovely

3 Likes

Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

Rigatoni zozzona.

I have been making a variation of this since my poor student days.

11 Likes

Chicken and mushroom biryani

14 Likes

Indian herby chicken, Spanish Monte Rosa tomatoes, guacamole, and indian hot pickle, served with garlic nan bread.

6 Likes

Busy day so a simple Mushroom Risotto with Smoked Pancetta.

12 Likes

Love a good risotto.

That looks strangely like pecorino. Maybe just the light.

Chicken thigh stir fry. With broccoli, mushroom and ginger. Made juicy in an oyster sauce.
With coconut jasmine rice and coriander.

10 Likes

Next time I’m over I’m coming to your place for dinner. :grin:

3 Likes