What are you preparing for dinner tonight?

It’s called being a really greedy bugger!

2 Likes

Need a bigger plate!

2 Likes

Torta pasqualina. And it ain’t even Easter :wink:

8 Likes

BBQ chicken and tomato salad, polar opposite of the pork roast.
I might sleep a bit better tonight.

9 Likes

Chicken Kyiv made with wild garlic from my garden

10 Likes

Wife then demanded pudding and I hadn’t made any. Quickly roasted some allotment rhubarb with some sugar and orange juice. Served it on some custard ( from the freezer) and topped it with some spare crumble topping from the freezer that I heated separately on a baking tray. Bloody marvellous!

8 Likes

Have some rhubarb growing in the garden , next Sunday in a crumble with some Greek yoghurt and slow cooked topside… or maybe a shoulder of lamb …

4 Likes

(Sorry to hijack the thread.)

Ian, I think that you sent me an email recently. I am having silly problems trying to send replies, so I can’t answer - I’m not just being rude!

1 Like

Don’t worry - nice to hear from you

Thanks, Ian.

Spaghetti Carbonara

8 Likes

French Onion soup.

11 Likes

Rice with leeks and Swiss chard. Ris porr e erbett. A knob of butter, a sprinkle of Parmesan, and a couple of glasses of Pinot Bianco will finish it off nicely.

7 Likes

Prepping up some “hispi” cabbage.
I love to eat raw the core crunchy bit. No doubt what everyone else gives to their livestock of choice…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

So we had lambs liver. Cabbage, mashed potatoes with onion and thyme gravy.
The liver was fried in fat left over from last weeks lamb belly dish I did.
I so love the lamb liver and this thyme tasted well lamby. :innocent:

12 Likes

Well I went for lazy and I am glad
I did. M and s 20 pound Easter lamb dinner. Better I could not of done

Atb
Kk

7 Likes

Friends and family for Easter lunch. A shoulder of lamb slow roasted over 6 hrs. Then covered with wild garlic wilted in butter:

Then Tom Kerridge’s recipe for hot cross bun bread and butter pudding with rhubarb compote - utterly amazing

12 Likes

It’s curry here and it’s off the wall. Shin beef and yesterday’s chicken tikka on a slow one! God knows what this will be like

Atb
Kk

6 Likes

Moussaka!

15 Likes

Badger’s world famous steak, kidney and pheasant pie.

11 Likes