What are you preparing for dinner tonight?

Looks too good to be one of “Throat’s” :grin:

4 Likes

Definitely, it even looks as if it will pass Health & Safety , something C.M.O.T. could never be accused of

1 Like

Might pass health and safety, but I doubt environmental health. That looks like it’s served under 63*C

1 Like

Definitely no meat in this one!

steve

Despite the weather it is supposed to be Spring so a warm New Potato, Asparagus and soft boiled Egg salad with a herb green sauce.

11 Likes

Looks like you were reading Rachael Roddy in The Groan this weekend!

2 Likes

Indeed… the chipotle chicken is later in the week :rofl:

1 Like

I have posted this before but I don’t care - lovely food. Pork steaks (with rind and fat), roast spuds, braised cavolo nero, caramelised apples and a cider, cream, sage and mustard sauce

6 Likes

And then rhubarb crumble with allotment rhubarb and a gallon of cream

5 Likes

Yes I am going to try step by step to replicate this recipe tonight…

3 Likes

The weather has turned ‘warm-ish’ so a pre-shop rustle up of whats in the fridge.

8 Likes

I

I did mackerel fillets in a miso sauce. With Lentil, parsnip and butterbean spiced cakes.
Some tzatziki, radishes and spiced sesame seeds and peas.

The lentil cakes was definitely the star of the show.

7 Likes

Last nights curry. Used chicken thighs and a nice slow cook. Used Kashmiri chilli powder. Game changer!

Atb
Kk

16 Likes

Wild Rabbit - braised in mead.

8 Likes

Not cocked with mead before, how does the honey base stand up to heating compared to wine?

1 Like

:worried:

Save the bunnies. Posting for Mrs AC.

3 Likes

Good question. The recipe called for beer and prunes so I thought a medium sweet mead would do it justice. However, it needed more seasoning than normal.

1 Like

Hot chicken chow mien.
Very hot. I was definitely getting withdrawal symptoms and this hit the spot. :japanese_ogre::heart:

7 Likes

MrsW out this evening, so pork belly, chilli tomatoes, garlic mushrooms and a few spuds. All in one pan.

9 Likes

I am sick as a dog with a cold turned into bronchitis so can’t be arsed to cook. :woozy_face:

4 Likes