What beer are you drinking and WHY might anyone be interested?

Ukrainian lager. Not at all bad

Looking at the back of the can reveals the true origins!

5 Likes

A real surprise. Fruity craft beer from Sardinia.
Suppose it should be good at €15 a bottle!!

7 Likes

Another Sardinian find. Trying to source in the UK

6 Likes

I used to live near a pub that served Sam Smith’s ales from the cask; they were always superb.

1 Like

A lovely, chestnut coloured Porter at my other local, The Havelock Hotel. Nice and warming now the cooler weather has arrived.

Cheers,

Ian

11 Likes

Hirter 1270 - from Carinthia (plus beautiful glowing tubes in the background - not from Carinthia)

So good that it is already almost drunk up. Will get another one.

10 Likes

German beer, here in France. We are staying in Albi, and have escaped the touristy centre for more of a locals’ place. Tapas is ordered.

11 Likes

At National, Winterthur.

4 Likes

Et ce soir, Vedett. Oops, it’s gone.

7 Likes

After a 24 hr flight experience to Brisbane,this is just what the doctor ordered,enjoying catching up with my eldest son and meeting my 2yr old grandson for the first time .

11 Likes

Welcome enjoy your stay, Coopers is fine beer. Make sure you try some of the craft beers from the smaller breweries. Cheers.

1 Like

Tried this on draft during our Summer holiday to France - one of the best discoveries of the trip.

1 Like

It’s probably the nicest of the various beers I’ve tried, and it was pression rather than bouteille. It was the guest beer, so very much a gamble.

1 Like

Will definitely be doing that Pete,having a measured night tonight,hope to wake up more refreshed tomorrow.

1 Like

Unfortunately that 24 hour fight is what we have to endure to get anywhere.

In Baden.

8 Likes

:rofl: a big trip,but we’ll worth it,last time we came down was 5yrs ago,it was worth it then,and I’m sure we’ll have a great time again,great country and really welcoming people.

1 Like

If you’re heading north for a short there’s a great pub at Sandstone Point it’s about a 30-40 minute trip depending on how much traffic is on the expressway

1 Like

My son has stuff planned,but I’m sure we might fit it in , :beer:

1 Like

Treating myself after a hectic Thursday (and Tuesday, and Wednesday)
Very refreshing.

10 Likes