What beer are you drinking and WHY might anyone be interested?

Molto, molto buona. In Baden after a very long day.

(So long I failed to upload the picture at the first try.)

5 Likes

That looks good.

Just had a couple of days in Paignton, Devon… loved the name of this:

And a very enjoyable pint it was

9 Likes

Nice selection of Harvey’s beers at the Robin Hood in St Albans.

12 Likes

No photos but had a few beers with the guys from my old neighbourhood in Five Dock (Sydney). We started a “men of the village” gang and every 2nd Friday up to 10 or so of us would have a few beers while talking rubbish. It’s been just 10 years since we moved and scary to see how grown up their kids.

Beer (any) is always better when shared with friends.

2 Likes

Last night’s Halloween inspired selection at The Bandstand. The Ghost Town Porter from Cromarty Ales was exceptional.

Cheers,

Ian

9 Likes

Harvey’s tap take over at the Robin Hood in St Albans. I managed to chat to Miles Jenner the head brewer. Bonfire Boy and Prince of Denmark were very tasty!

10 Likes

And my very first pint of Harvey’s Old, kind of porter type winter ale
Gallipot in Hartfield

12 Likes

Bitter Suite Lichfield. The Pump King - not really a porter - was excellent.

6 Likes

A black German Pils, whatever that is.

12 Likes

Managed a 750ml selection of Port Barrel aged Oud Geuze from Belgium with the help of Yma Sumac. Quite fitting

11 Likes

Bitter Suite, Lichfield. Return of the King very good.

11 Likes

Woodforde’s Albion Stout - a meal in a glass

16 Likes

As I love my dark ales, it had to be a pint of Windswept’s 1806 ale in The Bandstand after my walk today.

Cheers,

Ian

12 Likes

Good choice at the Bitter Suite, Lichfield. Cricket was lovely.

7 Likes

always strikes me how good the prices are in your local! as well as excellent rotating selection.

1 Like

They have a policy of smoothing out prices across the different alcoholic strengths.

1 Like

Goes down well on a hot Saturday afternoon. :grin:

11 Likes

Saltaire Blonde. A tipple to challenge Landlord.

5 Likes

I eventually got one in Tesco last week (£25 with Clubcard) primarily as they had the Nitrosurge cans in stock as well.

First few attempts were better than later ones, really very nice. I think the later cans were too cold having been in a very cold fridge so must try and experiment with the temperature.

1 Like