What beer are you drinking and WHY might anyone be interested?

Moretti Zero.

I like it. Cold and refreshing. No units.

I do like this, one of the few lagers in the local CoOp that’s not brewed under license in the UK.

7 Likes

Bank holiday weekend here in Dublin and this is nicely quenching my thirst.

.sjb

14 Likes

I’ll raise you a Peroni & Pizza, the Kinnegar Scraggy Bay is rather good too

9 Likes

Back to type with a late evening stout.

.sjb

12 Likes

All genuinely Mexican from the West coast - crisp … if a little ordinary for all the label flare : )

9 Likes

A pint of Harviestoun, The Ridge - the perfect accompaniment to a barbecued burger after an energetic day in the warm sun - likely to be the last warm, sunny day for some time, if the weather forecast is to be believed (it was 8C as I drove to work this morning, so seems accurate so far!)

Cheers,

Ian

11 Likes

Beerbohms’s, Lichfield. AJ’s very good.

11 Likes

Two pubs, double the delight, last night!

The Bandstand had a late addition from my last point of checking Real Ale Finder - Barneys Porter, which was superb; so good, I had second.

Then, on to The Havelock, where a pint of Orkney, Bay of Caves was tasting superb. Apparently, it is a one-off, brewed by accident, never to be seen again! Which is a shame, given how good it was.

Cheers,

Ian

13 Likes

O‘Hara‘s Irish Pale Ale

Exactly my taste :ok_hand:

13 Likes

Music and Beer. Hobgoblin Ruby today (along with some classic Pearl Jam)

14 Likes

Peroni Nastro Azzuro.

Very pleasant flavour, goes down quickly.

8 Likes

And now a Franziskaner Weissbier to flush out the kidneys.

15 Likes

… rather good beer! Just learned it’s apparently the oldest beer brand in Japan.

12 Likes

O‘Hara‘s Irish Red

Refreshing and flavoursome, tastes stronger than it actually is. The sweet spot of the O’Hara’s I’ve tried recently.

11 Likes

Not a beer but my favourite cider - ‘Henney’s’ dry cider. Sat outside my rented holiday cottage in Woolacombe after a long coastal path walk

16 Likes

Can’t stand it in the UK” brewed” locally somewhere.
But here in Ibiza, going down rather well

10 Likes

11 Likes

Ready for the match.
I don’t want them to win, but I can drink their beer… :laughing:

11 Likes

13 Likes