What beer are you drinking and WHY might anyone be interested?

Today an Augustiner.

6 Likes

Never disappoints

5 Likes

Zwettler Saphir Premium Pils, Austria

Nice presentation, good marketing, but unfortunately the beer is still rather average. Not bad but not supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Nevertheless, quite refreshing.

6 Likes

Excellent beer!

6 Likes

Pint of Stewarts 80 shilling in Deacon Brodie’s Tavern Edinburgh - still my first port of call after 50 years - raising a glass to the old boy!

9 Likes

Scrummy

13 Likes

Scrummier

7 Likes

Scrummiest.

10 Likes

After three Deliriums: Nomen est omen :grinning:

3 Likes

Stewarts Jack Back in the back room of the Oxford Bar. Refreshing citrusy Sunday arvo thirst quencher.

7 Likes

Orkney Cliff Edge IPA, bronze piney and fruity slipping down well in Edinburgh Southside.

8 Likes

Excellent chilled on a warm afternoon.

8 Likes

Paulaner Hefe-Weißbier, Munich

Tastes quite good. Lately I’ve come to appreciate wheat beer, it’s somehow more digestible, at least for me.

10 Likes

And now a real™ Budweiser from the Czech Republic. In dark. Cynics would say the colour suits my character. :wink:

10 Likes

Currently on holiday in Derbyshire, where we have sampled a great many fine ales. Today was our last before moving north to Yorkshire, then Northumberland; it ended well!

Cheers,

Ian

13 Likes

Very flavourful 3% bottle conditioned beer.

8 Likes

Any sign of Rebus?

Nah Rankin’s put him in chokey with no bail apparently.

1 Like

Having a pint of Jump Start IPA at Ignition Brewery Taproom in Sydenham in SE London. The beer is brewed on the premises. It’s a social enterprise that trains and employs people with learning disabilities and/or neurodiversity to make and sell beer. The beer is excellent so if you find yourself in Sarf London then do drop in

2 Likes