What beer are you drinking and WHY might anyone be interested?

Today an Augustiner.

8 Likes

Never disappoints

7 Likes

Zwettler Saphir Premium Pils, Austria

Nice presentation, good marketing, but unfortunately the beer is still rather average. Not bad but not supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Nevertheless, quite refreshing.

10 Likes

Excellent beer!

9 Likes

Pint of Stewarts 80 shilling in Deacon Brodie’s Tavern Edinburgh - still my first port of call after 50 years - raising a glass to the old boy!

12 Likes

Scrummy

14 Likes

Scrummier

8 Likes

Scrummiest.

12 Likes

After three Deliriums: Nomen est omen :grinning:

3 Likes

Stewarts Jack Back in the back room of the Oxford Bar. Refreshing citrusy Sunday arvo thirst quencher.

9 Likes

Orkney Cliff Edge IPA, bronze piney and fruity slipping down well in Edinburgh Southside.

11 Likes

Excellent chilled on a warm afternoon.

11 Likes

Paulaner Hefe-Weißbier, Munich

Tastes quite good. Lately I’ve come to appreciate wheat beer, it’s somehow more digestible, at least for me.

13 Likes

And now a real™ Budweiser from the Czech Republic. In dark. Cynics would say the colour suits my character. :wink:

15 Likes

Currently on holiday in Derbyshire, where we have sampled a great many fine ales. Today was our last before moving north to Yorkshire, then Northumberland; it ended well!

Cheers,

Ian

18 Likes

Very flavourful 3% bottle conditioned beer.

10 Likes

Any sign of Rebus?

Nah Rankin’s put him in chokey with no bail apparently.

1 Like

Having a pint of Jump Start IPA at Ignition Brewery Taproom in Sydenham in SE London. The beer is brewed on the premises. It’s a social enterprise that trains and employs people with learning disabilities and/or neurodiversity to make and sell beer. The beer is excellent so if you find yourself in Sarf London then do drop in

11 Likes

Nearly made it home but popped in for a pint of Lowestoft’s Green Jack Trawlerboys - who could resist a Trawlerboy - copper coloured hoppy maltiness - yum.

9 Likes