What beer are you drinking and WHY might anyone be interested?

Sky news here is part of the Fox/Murdoch empire and full of RW ideology, opinions and very little news or facts. They choose to divide rather than unite.

Well, let’s go back on topic. Did you know that during most of the 90’s I drank nothing but Barolo DOCG? Bet you didn’t know that. Not beer, I know, but I don’ want to p off Richard by getting all political and off topic here. Stay safe, Pete.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I don’t think Lachlan Murdoch drinks beer anymore :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Lovely day in Rochester but was driving!

2 Likes

Tony a beer with zero alcohol what were you thinking. :rofl::flushed:

It’s like a shower with no soap.

Wasn’t that bad and I get paranoid when driving. Not worth the risk!

3 Likes

So true, there’s lots of zero options here now as well I’m yet to try them but will do come summer.

1 Like

A lot of fancy looking beers here so I post this.
Nothing fancy here but nice on a hot day/cool day, hot night / cool night early morning / lunch
Can be had in a easy to carry 30 pack ( 6 / 12 / 24 also available )

6 Likes

My wife picked this up for me on a recent road trip - Shining Peak Saison, oak barrel aged for 12 months. Sublime!

10 Likes

Quite respectable tasting Belgium stout but head and lacing not up to the best (Irish) stout I’ve tasted.

.sjb

7 Likes

A lovely oatmeal stout, packed with flavour. It’s the first time we’ve had John o’Groats beers here - hopefully it won’t be the last as they have all been excellent.

As a bonus, it’s warm enough to drink outside.

Cheers,

Ian

8 Likes

A(nother) nice Belgian beer, a blonde super 5 ale.

Sampling a god few whilst on holiday in Brussels and I have to admit these Belgians are good with their beers, none yet have been meh, all have character and taste.

.sjb

10 Likes

A beer made from recycled sewage water went on sale in Singapore today, not sure if I’ll be rushing out to try that.

1 Like

Might be rushing somewhere after drinking that :crazy_face:

If that’s the way we’re heading I’m glad I’m old. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Likewise but being older than you I’ll be rushing quicker than you if I drink that stuff :grinning:

1 Like

The head will tell you. Small bubbles, firm and lasting is what you’re looking for.

1 Like

7 Likes

An excellent selection on at The Bandstand this evening.

Happy Friday folks!

Ian

8 Likes

One or two (actually 145) opportunities this weekend :wink:

8 Likes