What beer are you drinking and WHY might anyone be interested?

Brockwell IPA - brewed by the local Canopy Beer Co.

6 Likes

I was in my local tonight (Fyne Ales Mixtape Hazy IPA and Cromarty Raptor) and the bar manager was on a night off to go to a wedding dance. He had a girl with him, who seemed familiar. Turns out, I taught her when she was in Prmary 7, about 10 years ago; her name is…Anastasia. Spooky!

1 Like

After strolling around the Wheels of Nairn car show yesterday, it seemed rude not to visit the local hostelry for some refreshment before the walk home.

Black Isle, Red Kite and Orkney, Starboard Porter, hit the spot rather nicely.

Cheers,

Ian

8 Likes

Sunday night quaff :beer:
Naim and Chimay pair well :wink:

Chimay Cent Cinquante

14 Likes

Now this is a beer I would like. I was a big fan of Gale’s in my youth.

5 Likes

Disappointed not to find a single reference to Close To The Edge in this article :wink:

After a particularly crappy week at work, just what I wanted to see on a Friday night.

Cheers,

Ian

12 Likes

Boon Oude Geuze: Vat 110 aged in Cognac barrels

11 Likes

3 Likes

That beer look rather… forgotten… :upside_down_face:

Believe me the glass was empty when I left :wink:

On the way to Lynmouth … stopped off at Dunster for lunch. Homemade salt beef with a pint of Exemoor ale at Luttrell arms. Well worth the detour

11 Likes

I’m at the Rising Sun at Lynmouth: Fursty Ferret

11 Likes

I do like tanglefoot and well most badger beers tbh!

1 Like

I typically don’t enjoy lager, but I’ve discovered dark lagers recently, and they are quite nice.

Sketchbook Brewing: Brunswick Mum

5 Likes

Refreshing pint of Old Charlie at Woods in Dulverton. Well worth the detour.

8 Likes

Looks like you are on a mission to bail out Britain’s ailing pub industry! Well done, we need more proper beer and less overpriced gimmicky beer in small cans.

5 Likes

When beer imitates life:

A lovely pint of Alechemy’s, Bad Day at the Office, to get the weekend started.

Cheers,

Ian

10 Likes

A local lager brewed in the shadow of the old colmans factory.

5 Likes

Local brewery, Williams Bros (7 miles), make plenty of great beers. Enjoying a Birds & Bees whilst listening to my newly arrived lp.

7 Likes