What beer are you drinking and WHY might anyone be interested?

Bitter Suite Lichfield:

Harvest Pale always very quaffable.

7 Likes

McAuslan Cream Ale. Perfect on a summer day and with accompanying healthy snack.

10 Likes

This is the fairly large list available from Dieu du Ciel in Montreal. They have been expanding over the years and very popular. Sorry for the poor photo. Reason being the 6.1% maybe.

8 Likes

Back to an old favourite

.sjb

12 Likes

8 Likes

Pint of Pheasantry Best Bitter at the Mermaid beer festival in St Albans.

1 Like

Great selection at the Bandstand for this afternoons nail biting clash between Liverpool and Spurs. Loving the Sneaky Wee Orkney Stout, full of flavour, but with a very reasonable 4.2 ABV.

Cheers,

Ian

10 Likes

Hacker Pschorr tall boy in the wrong glass. Still tasty :beer:

7 Likes

A nice milk stout from Co. Wicklow. The Nightcrawler.

.sjb

11 Likes

A very happy Friday in The Bandstand this week!

Ocean Mist, making its first Bandstand appearance, was packed full of classic IPA flavours and was followed by Cromarty’s Red Rocker and finally, Dark Island.

Cheers,

Ian

11 Likes

At somewhere between 15-20% ABV this Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA is hitting hard.

13 Likes

I’d be on the floor after one drink. :grin:

1 Like

I mainly noticed the bottle next to it. Hanssens Artisanaal make my favourite Oude Geuze.

Hard to find here though.

Remember, you’re not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.

I struggle doing that sober. :grin:

1 Like

That one was the Experimental Raspberry Lambic. Very sour and complex. Not sure I’d have it again, but very interesting and glad I gave it a try.

Oude Geuzue from any benderie or brewer is hands down some of my favorite beer to enjoy year-round.

3 Likes

Indeed! It took a very long time to get through that one glass.
It’s more like a Quadruple, but with higher abv. And not overly hoppy, which I was happy about.

1 Like

Couple of rather decent coronation ales from sussex

10 Likes

00028568-full

But not for much longer, as they’ve just entered administration, which is something of a shame. :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Boo! Sad times.

1 Like