What beer are you drinking and WHY might anyone be interested?

Makes you wonder how you could go broke selling beer. There’s a few that fallen over here but generally if you worry the big breweries they buy you out.

A lot of the smaller independent breweries set themselves up to be sold

That’s their end game plan to make the big bucks

It’s not all one way

1 Like

They sure do, the idea is to get under the big guys market and they panic. Ask Mick Fanning, he’s sitting on a huge pile of cash.

Indeed he is

Wish I had an idea to get under the skin of the big guys with aim to flog to them

I’ll keep thinking about it but may run out of time :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::frowning::frowning:

Sad news and times

There’s an outside chance that they could survive, if a buyer were to be found, but it doesn’t look likely. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Maybe if we start make little black boxes with green lights (I’m a traditionalist) that make music. :grin::grin:

Excellent idea :+1:

I believe there’s a gap in the market - now !!!

Throw in a few beers and can’t go wrong :grinning:

1 Like

Good choice of ales at the Lower Red Lion tonight. The Ilkley Alpha Beta is hitting the spot.

10 Likes

That’s a very traditional looking bar mat/cloth.

An American Pale Ale from a local brewery, went well with an Asian mixed plate in the late autumn sun. Great way to start a weekend.

6 Likes

Drunkard you are - always drinking :crazy_face::crazy_face:

You of all people should understand you’re here for a good time not a long time.

3 Likes

I know don’t rub it in :frowning::frowning:

1 Like

It’s fresh hop season here in New Zealand. Standouts have been a couple of Pilsners, and this;

Three Sisters

• Ernie’s Bitter No.2 Fresh Hop English IPA

3 Likes

Bitter Suite, Lichfield

Kipling always good.

7 Likes

Local Chicago brewery Dovetail - Vignette.

8 Likes

That looks interesting.

You guys are all too fancy for me !

4 Likes

La Trappe Trappist Tripel

(I have to drink space for the next beer delivery I’m expecting this week - there are worse things to do. :wink:)

13 Likes