What is the latest music you've downloaded where did you buy it and in what resolution?

Red Hot Chili Peppers | Return of the Dream Canteen
Can | Live In Cuxhaven 1976
Both from Qobuz | 24/96 | FLAC

5 Likes

Strange as the same bloke remixed Obscured By Clouds - one of my favourite Floyd albums. The result was a bit of a waste of time.

1 Like

@AndyPOBC was remixed by Andy Jackson and Damon Iddins, and you’re right, it’s a waste of time. The brilliant Animals remix was by James Guthrie, and he da man.

4 Likes

Thank you and my apologies to James Guthrie.

1 Like

Jean-Michel Jarre | Oxymore | Qobuz | 24/48 | FLAC
Arctic Monkeys | The Car | Qobuz | 24/44. | FLAC

5 Likes

The Beatles | Revolver (Super Deluxe) | Qobuz | 24/96 | FLAC

10 Likes

I’m just listening to it now,the outtakes are interesting.

1 Like

Looking forward to it later in the day.

1 Like

The Beatles Revolver Remix Deluxe 96/24 WAV from HD Tracks. Half the price Qobuz were charging.

10 Likes

Anyone interested can see some more detailed discussion of this in the Classical Music thread, but this highlights disc of the four operas of Wagner’s Ring in a new remastering from the original master tapes of Solti’s iconic recordings gives an excellent insight of what is happening. I bought a 96/24 FLAC download from Qobuz. The individual complete operas are being released over the next six months or so.

3 Likes

Tinariwen | Kel | Qobuz | 24/96 | FLAC

1 Like

Eclassical daily deals last week. The first in FLAC 16/44, the second in FLAC 24/96.

3 Likes

The first Mattiel album and two Yeah Yeah Yeah EPs, all from via Bandcamp Friday in WAV, FLAC and jpeg.

1 Like

I think Mattiel’s second album (Satis Factory) is fabulous and worth a listen, if you haven’t heard it already.

1 Like

I have it, I agree it is very good.

Bruce Springsteen| Only The Strong Survive | Qobuz | 24/96 | FLAC

6 Likes

Soen | Atlantis (Live) | Qobuz | 24/48 | FLAC

2 Likes

4 Likes

1992 release. Chandos ‘hourly deal’ this morning. FLAC 16/44.

2005 release. Chandos ‘hourly deal’ last night. FLAC 16/44. Violin/piano works by Stravinsky and Ravel, amongst others.

2 Likes

Jimi Hendrix Experience | Los Angeles Forum 1969 | Qobuz | 16/44.1 | FLAC

4 Likes