What motorcycle do you ride and what do you think of it?

Of course!

I bet you’re looking forward to it, sounds just brilliant!

Well, here’s a photo of mine clean. It’s the 7th Harley I’ve had. They probably all saved my life because they’re fun to chill on as well as go mad… Had Triumphs and Hondas before - and a second hand MZ that took me all around France snd Spain…

6 Likes

Wow, that looks wonderful!

The /6 the best in my opinion.

2 Likes

Nice collection. I had a TE450 for a few years - it was in much worse shape than that one by the time I moved it on! Weird how Husky’s 2 strokes were WR and 4 strokes wereTE. Now the 2 strokes are TEs…

1 Like

Heading into France and hopefully Northern Italy for the next week . Really nice to heading back through the Channel tunnel after a couple of years .

9 Likes

Gorgeous bike to be going on, ride safe!

1 Like

Thank you ! Will do .

1 Like

Went through on Monday ( by car) from checking in and via passports UK and France to queuing for train - under 5 minutes.

2 Likes

I was on the 10-50 train and couldn’t believe how quiet it was . As always it was a breeze going through.

2 Likes

A previous steed.
Kawasaki ZXR250 - not a parallel twin but a four cylinder 16 valve unit with 45bhp and a staggering 19000rpm redline. The rev limiter kicks in at 21000!
70 in top is 10000rpm.

6 Likes

Wow! That looks wonderful and I’m guessing quite rare?

I’ve only ever seen one for sale and this was it. The carbs needed a complete rebuild to get it running right but once done it was fun round North Yorks. :innocent:

2 Likes

Fun in north yorks - I bet it was, I live in east yorks and often head up there when i can.

1 Like

Owing to being busy and bad weather today was my first time out this year! At 9:15 I was at Devil’s Bridge (Kirkby Lonsdale) queuing for a bacon barm :bacon:

2 Likes

That all sounds very civilised, and in a very lovely part of the world too!

1 Like

You must try the Delicious Deli in Gisburn - best Sausage & Egg butty I know - & I’ve tried most across the north :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah passed it many times, I never knew what it was called though. :slightly_smiling_face:

I sometimes turn left there on the way home.

1 Like

Great thread - here’s my tuppence worth:
Track bike - 2015 RSV4

Retired track bike - 1999 916SPS (first of 998 engines for World Superbikes)

City bike: One off HD bobber (doner was HD Blackline - not much of it left other than the engine)

12 Likes