What‘s about Proac

Hi,

Are there some Proac listeners?

I can read, less over Proac here in forum, or I am wrong?

Mat

There is whole thread specific to a proac model called tablette 10. So lots of owners i think.

1 Like

G

1 Like

Hi Mat. I see you have the K6. There are at least two other K6 users on here and they are extremely content with them. One uses a full 500 system and the other a 272/555/250. There are lots of users with speakers from the Response range, from the DT1 to the D38. Then there are several users with the little Tablettes, including Graeme who posted above. I bought some a few weeks ago and am very happy with them.

The Forum does seem to have some favourites and ProAc probably isn’t one of them, but the fact that there are plenty of contented users says a lot.

1 Like

Type on ProAc in the search feature you fill find discussions. I have used ProAc D2’s and currently have ProAc D30RS speakers with my system. Lots of users on the forum use Naim and ProAc speakers as well as many others as well.

2 Likes

I’m happy with my lowly ProAc studio 148.

2 Likes

Happy ProAc user here.

2 Likes

Searching for “proac” finds like 50 threads or more …

2 Likes

Happy user of Response D28 considering moving to K6 Signature.
Is a well implemented design of two woofers in parallel a guarantee for tauter and deeper bass reproduction?

1 Like

I used to have Response 2.5 model. Great speakers. I had to spend a lot more even buying second hand to find something I liked more.

ProAc in our home.

1 Like

Had my Response 2.5s for over 20 years. Still sounding gorgeous.

2 Likes

I am a very satisfied user of K6 with a ND555 streamer, MD-107 tuner, 552 preamp and a NAP300 amp. They were used previously with NAC252 and NAP250. They worked nicely in the two environments.

I have posted several times about them.

1 Like

Perhaps a Poll should have been made for the ProAc/Naim users. I’m happy with my lowly D2R’s. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lowly? You call the D2R lowly? They’re posh, they are. It’s the manky old Tablettes that are lowly.

6 Likes

Depending on view angle. :yum:

Hi Marcus; I am thinking of the D2R for my home study.
What ProAc did you have before the D2R and how do they compare?

1 Like

why dont you start one then? a poll i mean…

1 Like

I didn’t have any previous experience with ProAc’s. I previously had a pair of B&W speakers and had been itching to upgrade for 3 years. I read good reviews about ProAc’s and got some GREAT advice from folks who are much more knowledgeable than myself. They had nothing but good things to say about ProAc speakers when I mentioned it was time for new speakers.

Finally/luckily I was able to demo them at home. For my system, ears, room etc they have been fantastic. I was really lusting after the Tab Sigs but my current room can accommodate the slightly larger D2’s which didn’t take up any more space than my previous B&W stand mounters.

I thought about it, but I don’t really know the line outside the current iteration and I’m not the OP. I wouldn’t want to exclude anyone. No biggie. I think there are plenty of Proac listeners around.

If the OP started one or cared, I’d participate.