What’s coming at Munich?

Good grammar is the difference between knowing your sh!t, and knowing you’re sh!t.
:laughing:

9 Likes

Then again………maybe 3 :blush:

An international show dedicated to audio/video and integrated systems, ISE is the place to be for audiophiles and technophiles! At the Focal and Naim booth — P650 — in Hall 2, come and enjoy some demonstrations, explore the many flagship products on display from the Home and Professional ranges, AS WELL AS EXCLUSIVE NEW RELEASES! **

Interesting!

T shirt and a coffee cup for the cognoscenti?

Maybe the ‘posh’ T shirts from the Bristol Show in 2020 will get another ‘airing’?

Not everybody in the forum is a native English speaker … we do the best we can however …

8 Likes

Plenty of native English speakers don’t do as well, trust me…

3 Likes

Surely! Being a native Dutch speaker, I notice the same erosion in English and Dutch, e.g. incorrect usage of ‘I’ and ‘me’.

2 Likes

Simply tried to diffuse a slightly awkward situation with a bit of humour. No offence meant to our non-English friends at all.

3 Likes

All good Swanny. I thought it was funny!

1 Like

An AV1 reboot in special edition livery

Me can only agree with this. Disgraceful.

2 Likes

Native Dutch speaker here as well …

11 days (possibly 2 days) to go………:bomb:

Haha, I see the 11, but don’t get the 2 days?

Will there be an earlier anouncement?

An international show dedicated to audio/video and integrated systems, ISE is the place to be for audiophiles and technophiles! At the Focal and Naim booth — P650 — in Hall 2, come and enjoy some demonstrations, explore the many flagship products on display from the Home and Professional ranges, AS WELL AS EXCLUSIVE NEW RELEASES!**

2 Likes

You can see the announcement on Naim’s Connection web page.

Thanks @NoNaim !

At least we can be grateful that we have not had to endure one of their silly teaser videos.

3 Likes

There’s still time…….but we live in hope, that time has passed.:blush:

2 Likes