What’s coming at Munich?

Ooh…ooh…:raising_hand_man:t4:…Sir!

SMPS
Just sayin’

Yep - for the standby supply. I can’t see Naim fully leaving linear supplies just yet.

Looking forward to seeing the introduction of the New Classic series, starting with the 272 replacement.

1 Like

PRs are not going to give you an inside scoop. It’s under embargo, and only to a select few journalists. I know as a tech photo journalist, because we deal with PRs every day. Unfortunately we no longer do HiFi reviews. So I’ll have to wait like the rest of you :laughing:

1 Like

Don’t encourage him please!

2 Likes

Is that Agency where Claire (N) went to…?? From Naim… :thinking:

That’s correct. Although as others have said, I’m not sure they’ll be releasing anything any sooner than HQ.

1 Like

Naim or Focal HQ will be PAYING them not to, until The Day…

Maybe today is the day. However, something tells me is 9 more days to go…………:bomb:

1 Like

Why today, stop teasing us man!

It is the ISE show opening day, which Focal (with Naim) will be attending. If you look at the Connections page on the Naim Audio website, you will see the information about the show. :blush:

The gentleman doth protest too much methinks!

What’s coming at Munich? …
Lots of beer.

2 Likes

I think à New streamer préamp and a new 250 or 200 amp , 300 amp
Classic séries is older
But wait and see

1 Like

And a lot of beer of course

Wrong time of year.

… Naim might be there too.

Announced so far

“ LISTENING:
the Focal Stellia headphones combined with the all-in-one Uniti Atom Headphone Edition amplifier from Naim,
ON WALL 302 wall-mounted speakers combined with the Focal Sub Air Home Cinema subwoofer and the Uniti Atom streaming music player,
1000 IWLCR Utopia integrated speakers associated with the 1000 IWSUB Utopia enclosed subwoofer and the ND5 XS 2 network player, all orchestrated by the Astral 16 audio-video processor and amplifier,
Maestro Utopia Evo hi-fi loudspeakers associated with the NAP 300 DR power amplifier, the NDX 2 network player, the NAC 252 preamplifier and the SuperCap power supply.
BUT ALSO :

the Chora 826 hi-fi speakers in Light Wood finish combined with the Uniti Atom streaming music player,
the Aria 926 hi-fi speakers combined with the Uniti Nova all-in-one player,
the Focal Naim 10th Anniversary Edition hi-fi system,
the iconic Grande Utopia hi-fi speakers associated with the powerful Statement amplifier and the ND 555 network player.
And two other surprise solutions to discover in preview on our stand!

Based on the above announcement that seems to rule out any new “classic” range replacements
Unlikely they would display the “old” classic units alongside the new ones
Still leaves room for a new 272 though …

3 Likes

Ayyyyeeee thinks that’s an eminently reasonable argumentation.