What was the last bit of gear you bought in 2022?

Audioquest Fog lifters (cable lifters):man_shrugging:And an Audioquest Blizzard for my Sbooster fronting my Lumin U1 mini streamer. And 2pcs Furutech Booster Signal placed on the input XLR on my 300DR with speaker cables also passing by.

Whereā€™s the 272 successor. Getting tired waiting.

5 Likes

SNAP!!
I just received mine and installed it between the EE8 and NDX2
First thing I streamed from Qobuz was Lorde - Pure Heroine
Big difference - I had to tweek back my REL Sub - I like this cable, more clarity.

3 Likes

If my neighbours didā€™nt know of Lorde before, I think they do now :sunglasses:
Luckily its still morning.

1 Like

Ok guys, weā€™re in deep, like real deep! A quick Hendrickā€™s Gin first of all!:eyes::rofl::sunglasses::+1:

11 Likes

The cables arrived I take it?

1 Like

Surely a Smirnoff is more appropriate.

2 Likes

Oh the ironyā€¦itā€™s fantastic!:laughing:

The n-SUB just looked at me and went :flushed:

1 Like

Did you get a new veil to lift or still using the original one?

3 Likes

The n-SUB is now frightened of losing itā€™s job. Everything has lifted.

2 Likes

A large Vodka and Tonic with ice and a slice surety?

No wonder it fears being nSub-stituted

1 Like

Well, iā€™m definitely convinced one doesnā€™t need a n-SUB with n-SATs to enjoy music. It gets in the way and slows things down. One is miles better off from attacking things from other angles - like with the system in general. If i close my eyes it already sounds like there is a subwoofer in the room, even though itā€™s turned off. It simply is superfluous.

I think you should do an A/B test with the n-SUB, that is with and without consuming a large G&T.

Just waiting for the PowerLine to arrive now :grinning:

You can sell it and buy some more Powerlineā€™s in that case!

1 Like

Surprise surprise, the iCom remote has just packed up, right on queā€¦ not one of Naimā€™s greatest moments, unfortunately :thinking:

P.S Iā€™m well pleased with my second Vodka Ethernet cable addition. Money well spent right off the bat. Iā€™m definitely going in for a third. I shall be giving away my Blue Jeans cables to Charity.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the Cinnamon cable running to/from out of interest? Trying to establish why you left that one until last? Listening test or just the way it went?

Breaking News, Breaking News - Maplin Cat6 RJ45 Black Ethernet Cable to be the next big thing :joy:

The Cinnamon cable is from my router. My NAS is priority, hence the second Vodka is from that. Itā€™s sounding fantastic, the energy now out of n-SATs is really something.

Glad to hear itā€™s worked out, does that put the sub in/out issue to bed now?