What was the last bit of gear you bought in 2022?

Thanks for some reason I thought the plug and terminals were on the back.

They are all in a recess underneath. The driver is on the back.

2 Likes

Not a new purchase but my dealer visited this week and had a play with the position of my now run in Kudos Titan 707’s which were bought back in February. I thought they sounded good where they were originally positioned and never imagined how good they could sound with a tweak. A few inches obviously does make a big big difference. Lesson learnt !

2 Likes

2 x 5m Kudos KS-1 loudspeaker cable a few weeks ago.

A Chord Clearway streaming cable inserted between EE8 & ND555 yesterday.

G

6 Likes

How are you finding them Graeme ?

Were you using Witch Hat Phantoms? How do they compare?

1 Like

Exceptional. One of the most cost effective upgrades I’ve experienced. They must suit the 300DR Tab 10 Sig combination electrically in some way that just works.

G

5 Likes

Good aren’t they. Sensibly priced too which is rare these days.

1 Like

I don’t think you’ll regret it. Excellent cable, and a marked improvement over the Cinnamon in my system.

1 Like

PowerHAUS M6 and dedicated Signature X power cable from Chord :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

I’m looking at the possibility of getting one of these on demo. It would be good to get your thoughts on it, once you’ve got it up and running.

I have compared next to the Atlas power block; it gives instruments and vocals a little bit more “space”, wider soundstage, also low section sounds better - deeper bass

1 Like

Gaia Hybrid – 420 VariGauge tonearm cable

4 Likes

Trying a different tonearm, Simplicity 11 off, statement on

22 Likes

Bluesound node 2i- welcome to the 21st century Endon….:rofl:

27 Likes

XPS-DR + another Fraim level for it completes my system. They arrived 3 weeks ago and the XPS is adding a great uplift to the SQ. I’m currently trying out a Hi-Line in place of the existing WH Morgana RCA to DIN and quite liking what it brings but waiting on a new Morgana DIN to DIN to compare before a final decision is taken. I may see what better speakers bring sometime next year. Happy just to sit back and enjoy the wonderful music I’m hearing at the moment though.

2 Likes

I find the PowerLine & HiLine is absolutely superb with the NDX 2 and XPS DR. What a team!

1 Like

Yep! Great combo - I have a Powerline on the XPS, no doubt the other boxes will get one at some point in the future.

My Lumin U1 mini got new feet. Isoacoustic Oreo Graphite.

11 Likes

Any noticeable difference with these?