What was the last bit of gear you bought in 2022?

Hi @RvL congratz on the 250. No surprise you love. Brings the system more in balance now you have the Vivid’s as well. Nice!
Iver

2 Likes

Thanks Iver! And yes, it does sounds like it. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Every time someone mentions upgrading from a 250 to a 300 I can hear my bank balance quivering. :grin:

4 Likes

Deleted, please remove.

I used the LIDAR laser in the iPad Pro.

SO really works.

1 Like

A new S-XPS to connect 555 to nDAC.

Frustratingly the 555PSDR from order to delivery has been quicker than the cable. Who’d a thunk it….

1 Like

Your post was very interesting to me. I have the Harbeth SHL5+ 40th Anniversary. Sometimes I get the itch for an upgrade and recall listening to some ATC SCM19s that I thought were lovely. My imagination thinks the SCM40s would be even better… Have never listened to the 40s mind you, least not in my own home. Then I came across your post. How have you found the Harbeths since taking delivery?

Hi 2Wheels. I love them! Clear, spacious, lively, open. Huge sound stage. What I dont know is how much of that is the total system. BUT what I can say is that I compared them to my ATC 19s with my same amp and TT in the dealer, along with other speakers and they clearly outperformed to my ears. Although I have kept my ATCs in my 2nd system, as they are hugely accomplished, I find the Harbeths superior in every department.

It’s a bargain , it competes easily against tellurium q black and qed signature 40 with 1/3 of price
Neo d+ RCA Class S Rev.2(102SSC)

Not gear but does a new room count? Moving into 1940’s cinder block/cement bungalow.

24 Likes

I ordered the same cable on 15/06 which was then delivered 3 weeks later. However having been busy never got around to testing it. I read your post @GadgetMan so went to check and mine had been made in April this year, so no doubt a return ! I may think twice before ordering from them again or at least check the cable once it arrives.

I think if anyone places an order in the future, they should follow it up with an email to say you want new

1 Like

One of my two subs (REL R-328) went out, and is off for a repair to the amp pack. However, now I am starting to consider if I want to replace them both with new REL S/510 subs. I sure do like better bass.

1 Like

It’s a bit naughty. They ought to provide an option for previously tested/available now, at a reduced price.
I’m now wondering if mine were new. I hope so given the lead times. A couple of mine were unusual too, like a 4 pin din to 2 rca so i can drive my non maim power amp from a 282/hicap.

nac 252,supercap dr,nap250dr. Been running in for 2 weeks :grinning:

11 Likes

Deleted, please remove.

39 Likes

And that one is a? :blush:

It says Luxman on the tin.

1 Like

Luxman L-595 a Special Edition. 30wpc class A. Looks stunning.

I love a good picture, but also, after being pulled up on this in other forums, am trying to use words to describe when I remember. Not everyone on here has good eyesight and anyone using a text to speech service/app won’t be much the wiser without a written description!

4 Likes

I’m sure one can read that out if being drunk :smile:

3 Likes