What was the last bit of gear you bought in 2022?

Nope, didn’t go on with it. Sold U1 mini and went with NDX2 instead. Loved U1 mini though (except their app which sucks so used it with Roon)

Thanks for the response which is appreciated.

Not only I have bought these blind, but have never actually heard a PMC speaker before. Fingers crossed.

29 Likes

Sold my CDS3, NAC52, 135s and SBLs recently so was at a loose end without music for a while, picked up an old Arcam to get me by until I decide what to do next but then these came up and I couldn’t help myself

Not the first time I’ve had a NAC72 with hicap ( I think its the fifth or sixth…) but not tried the 140 before, these little guys rock, really enjoying them

Apologies for the untidiness but, in my defence, at least nothing is stacked

16 Likes

If new, they’ll take 2 ir 3 months to run in. I’ve had a few pairs of PMCs and they are incredible. But during the run in period, I found the grilles to be mandatory for taking the edge off.

1 Like

25/23’s ? great speakers, enjoy.

1 Like

Can’t go far wrong with PMC, I used to have Twenty 21s and one of my favourites is the Twenty 23.

2 Likes

I have Twenty 24s and they are the best speaker I’ve ever owned, you never know how they’ll sound until you get them home but I was blown away by them.

1 Like

What model is this? I’m not sure how they would sound but they surely look great. Beautiful finish. Rosewood?

1 Like

Amarone. Discontinued in the UK but still available in some markets. He might have them second hand or just be in a non European market. I’ve had 3 pairs of PMCs, all in amarone.

2 Likes

Pre-loved 25.23. Bought them as an interim until I can afford the Dynaudio Heritage but who knows…

They will also sit in my very small (11mp) home-office, hence the purchase - was too afraid to buy anything larger for this space.

New speaker for Supernait

12 Likes

Audeze lcd1
not only for mobile use

9 Likes

What are they? I did look for your profile, but you’ve not populated it yet.

A pair of PMC twenty5 23’s to replace my NEAT Xplorers.
The wife didn’t like the shape of the Neats or the walnut finish since we’ve redone the lounge.
Though the sound of the PMC’s is far better especially the bass

5 Likes

I fill it

Forgot to put photo in

18 Likes

I had already committed to my current ATCs but I decided to honour my audition of some New PMCs and to my surprise I really liked the balance of the twenty five 23’s, better to my ear than my speaker at the time PMC twenty 21.

I left my dealer that day wondering if I had made the right call with the ATCs.

1 Like

I was in the same dilemma after ordering my Dynaudio Evoke 50’s and then listening to the ATC SM40’s.
I also honoured my initial order and try not to dwell on “the road not travelled…”:man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Quite so, and in any case it’s hard to try them all, although I did give it a good try!