What was the last bit of gear you bought in 2022?

Currently -10 with both my Etude and Ttoby amps.

1 Like

Exiting😁

Spring 3. Got to wait until the coax cable arrive before i can connect it

5 Likes

I couldn’t wait until tomorrow :grin:

I quickly got home to unpack it.

The thing is heavy!
Not easy to install it alone… :sweat_smile:

It joined the rest of the system in the office. It will stay there for a few weeks of burn-in, until the listening room is ready.

20 Likes

Not bad for an office system :joy:

5 Likes

Nice match with the Soulution kit too :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Oh dear…

The poor font choice / typography made me read that as 06 CONVERTER which makes the 4 letter word preceeding the 06 something else entirely… :laughing:

6 Likes

GigaWatt Circuit Breaker and dedicated line to my hifi. Just got it installed today, can‘t wait to do an extended listening session.

3 Likes

Yes, it’ s a pleasant coincidence :smiley:

1 Like

Apologies to the stacking police!

Definitely a significant upgrade on the inbuilt DAC

Greatest improvement in the mids and bass. And soundstage, even mrs SPB said gosh! Theres just a rightness to the sound that i always felt was missing.

15 Likes

New Network CD Player

18 Likes

Wasn’t just me then…:flushed:

2 Likes

My phantoms have been dispatched, hopefully here tomorrow.

6 Likes

Also thought about buying one, rooster, but shipping is more expensive than the machine!!

Huge fan of Holo Audio! In about 3-4 months it’s going to sound even better. On a side note: I just picked up a ND5XS2 to replace my Aries transport. I got rid of the Lumin U2 mini simply because of the app/UI. The Naim UI is really top notch!

1 Like

I’m sure it will make a huge difference, I bought a Dragonfly recently and it’s transformed my iPhone.

Needed to buy the apple camera adapter for it to work properly, but Audioquest did recommend that however.

:open_mouth: Castors!?

Of course, it’s convenient :grin:
For the moment…

1 Like

It’s weird. From China to France it’s about 70/80 euros. Total is 430 euros and probably 40 euros FedEx taxes. You are in Sweden, not?

What are your thoughts on the PLL mode?

My first foray into vinyl for about 30 odd years. The Roksan Attessa arrived this morning and I am gobsmacked how good it is, even though I only have two 10 inch Chris Rea LP’s to test it with. Need to start building the collection up!!

31 Likes