What was the last bit of gear you bought in 2023?

:joy:

Your system is positively minimalist compared to mine.

If anybody’s wife (swimbo) complains about their system just show them mine and all will be forgiven :laughing:

7 Likes

Remind me. How many?

It’s always an absolute treat to be allowed to look into your music room.

For me, all and any pictures are a pleasure :+1:
Amongst the obvious “snaps”, you usually take nicely framed, thoughtful images too.

That set just cheered my day. Thanks.

KR
R

2 Likes

Thanks for asking.

I’m not sure tbh, never counted them although I always intended to :smiley: I was using a 2TB Seagate hard drive which looked like being too small (2,000) so I thought I’d bite the bullet in the sale.

Have you been through the same process?

Trigger Waning: Anybody with OCD don’t look…

Some exclusive behind the scenes pics just for you. I might have a tidy up over the Christmas holidays :wink:

15 Likes

Oh my gosh
That’s a lot to look at, all at once.
I’ll be studying that latest photo set for ages now
And just before bedtime too. Breaks all the rules for screen time this late. It’ll keep me up :joy:

4 Likes

Things may of got out of hand, I really need to go to AA - Audiophiles Anonymous to seek help…

5 Likes

Seek help. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Love the Quadraspire racks but with the small floor protectors you run the risk of getting marks in the wood floor when you put all your stuff in place. (Just saying)

Think he already did…
After all, he’s a fully paid up member of this community of addicts :joy:

1 Like

I just like having the one system I use for listening to music. All the components my current ones replaced are long gone.

2 Likes

Using 4tb Samsung ssd in the Core with another for backup. Have about 2000 cds and although I started process in January I’ve only ripped about 600.
Partly because of other things diverting me but also because my library is logged in a handwritten book so when I rip an album I make notes against each entry.
Keeps me off the streets.

3 Likes

A job for Stacey Solomon???

:wink:

2 Likes

I’m afraid you’re still way short of the fine cable dressing benchmark set by Tony M, formerly of this parish.

11 Likes

I seem to recall a thread from about 2020 that positively celebrated bad cable dressing… it was reassuring! :joy:

7 Likes

It’s possible I’ve as many bits but distributed over six systems in as many rooms. Stealth was the key.

4 Likes

I have 782 on the Core now, put 80 on yesterday, but I’m not keeping notes. I’m still backed up on a 2TB HD so that will clearly need to go next!

1 Like

Missing……presumed having a good time😉

1 Like

Or get more shelving :stuck_out_tongue: