What was the last bit of gear you bought in 2023?

I rolled the dice on the NC gear and ordered up a 222 and 250. Should arrive tomorrow. First new kit I’ve bought since the aughts. Fingers crossed.

7 Likes

I think it has to be “What are you using for a dinner table and why might anyone be interested.”

6 Likes

Well I love my 222/300/250 so I’m sure you will enjoy - and you’ll always be able to add the 300 later :wink::+1:

I suppose I could post a pic of daughter1’s new dining table which she assembled this afternoon.

I hope you’re right but I will likely hang on to my 555. Should have the legacy burndy by the end of the week. :blush:

Sorry didn’t realise you’d already got a fine power supply - you should really enjoy the new bits then :+1:

1 Like

I am using input 3 a digital coax connection

1 Like

The 5 glass shelves came with the target rack. I liked the sound but thought I would replace them with bamboo. I liked the sound but then refitted the glass shelves each mounted on 3 ball nutters. I like the sound but is glass, ball nutters and bamboo the best combo???

That would lead to unnecessary leaf upgrades

Don’t expect anyone to be interested at all…

15 Likes

Recent acquisitions:

NAIT 50

ARO, refurbished /rewired by Linn (not Naim)

Linn Troika - about to go to Goldring for rebuild.

Falcon LS3/5A Gold Badge speakers (cherrywood).

Naim CD 3

With a new cherry plinth LP12, to be supplied by Cymbiosis.

6 Likes

Nice, Graham. I look forward to your new classical adventures on the Linn and Naim in the Classical thread. :+1:

Those Docs look good, and it’s a very fine table.

What are they, very clean looking, love the veneer.

Thanks, JDP, I will post again once Peter Swain has helped get the new LP12 up and running - this will take a bit of time, as I will be sending the ‘old’ Troika to Goldring for refurbishment today.

You’ll have to post some pictures in the systems pics thread.

1 Like

That may take a while, as I’m not good at posting photos.

I’ve noticed. It is very easy though. Do you have an iPhone or iPad?

Yes, both.

Then it’s I doddle to post pics on here. Do this:

1. Take a picture with your iPhone or iPad.
  2. Start a new post on here.
  3. Touch the rectangular icon at the top of the post (it looks like an image of a mountain).
  4. Choose Photo Library.
  5. Select the photo you wish to insert.
  6. Touch ‘Add’

The image will appear in the post.