What was the last bit of gear you bought in 2023?

When you post a reply, just touch the icon at the bottom and choose the picture library option. Touch the picture you want and it will be added. It’s dead easy.

You make it sound easy, Clive, but I will find a way to mess it up!

Thanks, Nigel. I will have a go a bit later.

1 Like

If you do mess it up, just delete the post.

I see that the image icon is at the foot of Nigel’s post. In my case it’s at the top (I’m currently using an iPad, I guess Nigel is using an iPhone). You’ll find it.

Mine was for iPhone. I suspect you are using iPad.

Hi @graham55

For clarity, after browsing for your image you will see the image name in your Reply window.
This will have some code added to it - the size and upload reference details etc.
Click the Screen icon bottom right to preview the image.

Click the Pencil icon bottom right to return to the previous window. Obviously, you can add text above or below your image as desired, and preview it again to see the result before clicking Reply.

Great wiring job!

1 Like

Alan’s a great bloke, so pleased he’s doing well after his setback.
I picked up my BC1’s from Wakefield a few years ago now and they’re doing sterling service with the Nait50.

2 Likes

It’s very easy ,

Take my world for it

but wishes

Ian

Impressive performance for its age.

5 Likes

Well, thankee! My wife’s Docs, not mine I’m afraid.

So I’ve gone down the rabbit hole, my second NCF receptacle has arrived as well as a couple ends, picture doesn’t do them justice, they really are impressive in person (I guess as they should be for their price). Added the second receptacle & IEC first last night, another noticeable bump in performance right from the get go (I do order these pre burnt in), once they settle in, I’ll add in the connectors.

8 Likes

I thought they might be women’s from the straps, but it’s best not to assume who wears what.

Agree…sadly, my left foot bunion no longer permits wearing my more fashion-forward pairs, which is a damn shame as my middle name should be Imelda.

When I was in my twenties I had some lovely pointy creepers with Doc soles, black suede with red stripes. When I stopped work at 55 I bought a similar pair to try to trendify myself but I could hardly walk in them. So I’ve succumbed to the more generous versions. Dubarry suede Chelsea boots are my winter footwear of choice - a little bit stylish but very comfy, and a goretex lining too. Take a look, you might like them.

1 Like

Nice, I haven’t seen a FET ten for years.

Thanks. Likewise, saw it for sale locally, bought it without much hesitation.

Thanks HH! Wilco.

Not a brand I know.

Hana SL - Used but with plenty of life left in it, decided it was worth a punt for £160 delivered on PFM. My first foray into Hana cartridges.

10 Likes

Looking forward to your observations on this as Hana do look great value for money

Ar10 built buy a very nice man called Alan
Quarter cut oak with black wash to bring the wood grain out
Alchris audio

2 Likes