What was the last bit of gear you bought in 2024?

I’ve sold an awful lot of strawberries this summer :smile: No but on a more serious level. I’m evaluating a lot but keeping a few. Those positions that make the biggest difference I keep and the rest is put in a future cable roadmap. It’s a journey and it’s good to understand where to go.

2 Likes

Nope, it hasn‘t.

I should have been a little bit more precise. :joy: The signal is delivered via the Vertere Phono Stage.

Thought so, now I am even more confused as to what we’re even talking about?:man_shrugging:

NDAC for connection to ND5 SX2. Testing before making permanent shelf space, so far very impressed.

17 Likes

A Nait 1 :grin:

18 Likes

Welcome to the club .

1 Like

Purchased the Nait 50 just after the Rega P6 c/w ND7, the Dali Oberon 1s are legacy from previous components.

19 Likes

After some evaluation I’ve decided to keep Oephi DIN XLR Transcendance between my 552 and 500. Wonderfully transparent, balanced and detailed with a natural presentation and beautiful flow.

9 Likes

In order to better isolate the cables between each other.

5 Likes

Nice !
How much does a pair cost?
Is it configured as left/right mono - same as naim ones?

Cxnnected headphone cable (as my standard Focal cables are ok for using on the move, but too short if I want to use them with my Uniti Star).

3 Likes

1750 EUR for 1m and identical to Naim ones :+1: He can build any naim cable at any length on custom order. Anyone thinking of SL should evaluate this one IMO. And then there are series above in his range but I haven’t heard them.

1 Like

Hi @Hifi-dog , you don’t by any chance have photos of the insides after doing this?
I’m just a bit unsure what you mean by “putting the HF & LF on one connector”.
Cheers, Ian

1 Like

Even better than I’d hoped for!
Many thanks @Hifi-dog think I’ll try this out :+1:

1 Like

It serves more or less like a a typical preamplifier for the anlogue signal from the turntable, digitizes it an delivers it to the Lyravox via SPDIF.

1 Like

system upgrades finished ! added SCDR to 252/300DR , moved from SC, soundstage is wider, bass is more…well just more

for those of you with black and white its the one behind the pink! sorry old, black box on bottom of FRAIM

22 Likes

FYI, 555 DR now serviced :blush:

2 Likes

PMC 25.26i’s sounding fantastic

20 Likes

They look nice too :+1:

1 Like