What was the last bit of gear you bought in 2024?

Sweet and salty for me

1 Like

You felt that!

1 Like

Dangerous furniture.

2 Likes

An Aavik U180 integrated amplifier and S180 streamer as an upgrade from a NAC 272 and NAP 250. Along with a Sommer BNC cable to connect the lot. Very very happy.

7 Likes

A pair of TP-Link Media Converters (including PSUs) and Fibre Optic Cable.

Picked up for £25 from eBay, so worth a punt.

DG…

4 Likes

I’d be interested to hear from you on whether this makes a difference.

Between where and where?

Between the final switch and the Linn Selekt.

DG…

You took your Naim out for a beer at the Belgian Beer Cafe? :rofl:

4 Likes

With thanks to @Farthings-cat and other community members for their recommendations the first upgrade for my Nova was delivered from eBay today.

9 Likes

340 is fair price! Enjoy

Will do, thanks.

Four more of these;

For my remaining Fraim shelves. You never know when you might buy something that will fall foul of the infamous Fraim rear leg connection obstruction :innocent:.

And I’m not sure how long Naim will continue to offer them so FOMO won out,

ATB, J

1 Like

All part of the “warming up” process…

I really want some of them - need to call my dealer again. Last time they were not available.

I always thought, “well there are no buttons in the middle of Naim gear fascias. You could always turn Fraim around and have the middle leg in front.:joy:

2 Likes

My new narrow rear legs arrived within two or three days, here in the UK, so they’re definitely available from Naim……

ATB, J

And if you turn it upside down, the spikes won’t damage the carpet or flooring…… :joy:

ATB, J

1 Like

I’ll post another Belgian Beer picture soon, I just ordered a second HCDR from A2A :smiley:

2 Likes

Hehehehe. Nice. I look forward to seeing a picture (of the beer that is).

1 Like