What was the last bit of gear you bought in 2024?

Solidarity brother!

2 Likes

“Another enlightened” likely more precise.

2 Likes

I remember you were planning to go in Australia, in a new house. Any updates ?
You were searching at new speakers for your main system.

I just saw that Vivid is launching his new Moya M1 , 5 way, 13 drivers, 750 lbs each.
Only 465 k dollars.

Pic from Soundstage Australia.

What is your power conditionner actually? Not satisfied by it ?

1 Like

Just collected today, via LASA service centre, this CDX2-2, a late ’ 17 build to go with Nait50 & nSat

13 Likes

Should be getting delivered tomorrow.

Kef R3 Meta, for the cabin.

4 Likes

Surely you went for the fantastic Indigo Gloss?

Thought about it briefly , but then went black, I’ll be adding a Technics Sl1200g2 turntable later in the year and that’s stealthy black too, so stuck with a theme.

3 Likes

Got an SL1210 GR2 arriving this week…the 1210 all black sounds better apparently :rofl:

2 Likes

I think the Bolder will be a startling change… Bolder Audio stuff is one of the SOTA companies.

Changed NDX XPS dr to a Lumin X1. Nice uplift

2 Likes

I’ve been patiently waiting for a 2.5m pair of these New Shunyata Gamma XC for my Subs. And a AudioQuest PowerQuest 707… I’m going to use the 707 for the Subs. Then the other outlets to tidy up my: Modem, Router, EE8, NAS, TV, SAT Box…

Screen Shot 2024-03-18 at 5.01.39 PM

3 Likes

I can never remember if it’s the 00 or the 10 designation that’s black, but I’ll probably never forget it now.

Be interested to see what you think.

1 Like

I have heard Boulder gear already. My dealer has carried that brand for a while, and during Covid I had their 508 phono-stage at home for nearly a month. It was excellent, and that was 25% the cost of the 1108 I will hear soon.

2 Likes

Too bad that I can not use them currently. 135 are not frim Fraim age and 3 leg is completely in its way.

1 Like

Let me guess - this must be borg stuff.

2 Likes

Perfect system!

It reminds me something….had it 1 week before :grin:

Nothing as yet, but I think the first will be the Kudos Crossover as soon as they start deliveries…

2 Likes

Haha… I got the 707 really for the REL’s and other stuff… I still have my Shunyata Denali for the important stuff…

1 Like

Matches my experience! Quite closed and lacking treble detail to start but opens up nicely.