What was the last bit of gear you bought in 2024?

One year later and I still cannot listen to them without the grilles :open_mouth:

1 Like

In my experience, none of which are any better.

G

1 Like

I can safely say these particular ones are well run in.

Was it the ‘i’ model you had?. I know the previous non-i model could be a bit hot in the treble.

G

1 Like

They are pre-loved FZ and I got them from another forum member so we’ll run in. :sunglasses:

And very happy with them, Graeme. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Great, and a pleasure to do business, as they say.

G

1 Like

Added a rug to my listening room…

14 Likes

Oephi Immanence are in.

4 Likes

It looks like noodle fingers coming from a dress shirt!

1 Like

Looking at the spread of Chord Ethernet cable pricing, 2 orders of magnitude from C-stream to the most expensive, if applied to Naim NC prices, it would place anything above entry level beyond the reach of anyone other than internet CEO’s :joy::joy:.

AT , J

1 Like

Oelphi Presence so

What is the rear part for?

A coffin ?

2 Likes

Sorry? :blush:

That’s an expensive way to hold your trousers up.

2 Likes

I think I lost my joke. Imminence, on the way. Presence, received.

2 Likes

Do you notice any difference in sound? And/or did you add the rug even partially for that purpose?

We have a rug in the room with the stereo, partially covering a tiled floor. With a thick layer of separate underlay/non slip underneath, it did make a difference to how the stereo sounds, in a good way!

And? So much better … again? I am interested to hear

Just 2 hours in. The step from Naca5 to Ascendance is much greater than the step from Ascendance to Immenance. With reservation for that I have not swapped back to ascendance yet and can verify this first experience :slight_smile: But there are differences between Asc and Imm too of course but I will wait with those comments until I’ve listened more. I’m not a first minute make my decision guy like others :smile: :kissing_heart: System is inside playing now and I’m out in the sun so we’ll see later today.

1 Like

The Sarum T is the sweet spot Ethernet cable in the Chord range, in my opinion.

I tried them all, including Chord Music, and overwhelmingly preferred the Sarum T.