What was the last bit of gear you bought in 2024?

Thanks again for these, very helpful.

What cable are you using to wire these?

@What_Are_You_To_Me
Hi it’s.
Doncaster 3 Core Rubber Flexible Cable
3183TRS 1.5mm2 Black.
Google that description and it comes up.
“ITS” you can order different lengths.
:+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks, that is helpful. By the way, unless I am mistaken, it looks like you have your fuse the wrong way round in the plug :+1:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Please…no.

Yes, but it sounds better the other way. ( see fuse direction thread).
But here I am joking.

1 Like

Sorry, I thought I was being helpful. I retract my message if I have accidently stumbled onto a long running debate I knew nothing about :-/

1 Like

No problem, that sort of debate would be out of topic here, and few people are aware of the thread in question.

1 Like

Don’t worry - fuse direction, cables, Ethernet cables etc etc… Endlessly debated.

Easy to try fuse direction for yourself if you’re so inclined :grinning:

You forgot to include the orientation of the kit relative to the compass.

2 Likes

Light fuse and stand back!

1 Like

Luckily this plug and lead are not powering any Naim equipment so the fuse orientation is not a cause for concern!

2 Likes

Lejonklou Gaio 2.4 MM phono stage. Delivers a really nice sound!

13 Likes

Oephi Reference are now in. And now gentleman we are talking a sensational moment compared to Immenanse. WOW! No speaker cable I’ve had come even close to this. @drago You have not heard your system until you put these in… Dynamics and PRaT is crazy. Bandwidth is like open flow top to deepest bottom with such an ease to it never sounding hard or harsh. Is this what Chord Music is doing maybe?

3 Likes

It’s been a quiet 2024 for me so far as I’ve had other priorities, but I’ve just replaced my Aria with an Alllnic Phono stage. Along with finally getting a Karousel for the LP12. It’s a big step forward from where I was at sound wise.

21 Likes

yes, exactly what I would say is key for ChordMusic as well - total easiness, flow and coherence

1 Like

Wow…
This has a Price Point as well i think. Wird 2x 6m which i Need :smirk:

1 Like

Sell your stocks and socks :+1:

1 Like

Fun gone missing.
Show canceled.

2 Likes

Jup, 1983 - a reference to the original Nait