What was the last bit of gear you bought in 2024?

Yes I believe it is. @Igel is of course involved in this, my evolving situation😅

1 Like

I suspected so :smiley: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I have a couple of these coming for demo next week. Looking forward to see what impact they have on my room versus running Roon dsp.

1 Like

Would love to get updates later after the demo on how it works (or does not) on your system. But that works on mine.

1 Like

Will do- I have an annoying bass resonance in my room at around 30- 40hz which I’ve been able to pretty much dial out with Roon dsp. I want to see what these can do without any dsp and then how they compare to using dsp. 6K is a big outlay so the improvement over dsp will have to be significant.

1 Like

Are you in the uk, if so where did you manage to get a demo?

I’m in the UK, yes. You need to contact Paul Mortimer at the distributor ‘Emerging’. Emerginguk.com
They are sending a pair out to me.

Cool, thanks. No rush as I have a lot of changes on the way and need them to sell 1st (and my wallet🤣)

Right now it connects to the AQ 707. The Aura, NPX300 and NC250 are plugged in the high current, unfiltered block.

The Rad2 and Eversolo are plugged into the filtered block since they have SMPS’s

1 Like

Set of n-brackets - hard to get these days. Now I have both n-stand and wall mount option for my n-sats.
:slight_smile:
Come on … @Stephen_Tate … your like is mine :laughing: (joking - like the n-sats as you do!)

2 Likes

Audeze LCD2 closed-back headphones!

8 Likes

Lyra Delos fitted yesterday. Loving it, vivid, wide image and really clean presentation. Works really well in my system. I guess a new phono stage is on the cards, dealer recomended the Vertere but there are so many options out there

3 Likes

I have dark thoughts about buying a Delos at some point!

On the phono stage point, the Accession MC might be worth a listen. The MM version sounds great in my system.

Expecting twins in the very near future…

34 Likes

@GeoffC Me too!
Friday with a bit of luck🤘

3 Likes

Congratulations have you picked any naims yet.

9 Likes

Dynavector Karat 23R

10 Likes

Not sure about @GeoffC but I plan on calling mine Left and Right :wink:

3 Likes

I believe they are going to be identical twins, only one of their digits will be different…

2 Likes

So a boy and a girl. :grin:

8 Likes