What was the last bit of gear you bought in 2024?

Be my guest! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I completely concur. I had the 252/SCDR with a 250.2 in my system. I wasn’t totally satisfied until I replaced the amp with a 300DR. Now the 252/SCDR drives a NC250 in a secondary system. And it’s great!

I also would like to hear those … :wink::blush:

1 Like

That is true for me (I had 250DR and now have 300DR), but I think the speakers used has a lot to do with how true that is.

1 Like

I thought it was that. I was just comparing the big Tannoy speakers posted above with that well known furniture from Normandie.

But I am sure they sound awesome. The look of them is another matter….

2 Likes

I agree those Tannoy speakers are a bit of an acquired taste from my perspective. Then others would probably say the same about my SCM40s.

2 Likes

Are you in Hamburg?

@IIIIIIIIIIIII Yes I am :blush:

1 Like

Thats great - would be happy to have you over for spinning some vinyls. Maybe @Richard.Dane can pass on my e-mail-address so we can get in contact?

You should take the chance to listen to those Tannoys Drago. You will be amazed by coax drivers of that size :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will :smiling_face:

I’ve enjoyed the MUSEUM FÜR HAMBURGISCHE GESCHICHTE in the past.

Yes - this is a nice one.
But MINIATUR WUNDERLAND beats all attractions! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You have got mail :wink:

Thanks, I’ll remember that and go there next time.

1 Like

My last Naim purchase was a used Fraim.

3 Likes

Glad u got it?

Full system restoration in one hit.

7 Likes

A busy three months for me. Out go a ND5XS, NAC82/HiCap and NAP180 and in come a NDX2, NAC252/SuperCap and NC250. Only the NDac/non-Naim PS survived. They were supposed to go when the NDX2 came in - but the Dac in the streamer is no match for the stand-alone unit.

19 Likes

Congrats

The mighty nDAC does an excellent job :+1:

Happy listening
R

3 Likes