What was the last bit of gear you bought?

282 arrived at last (been a long wait). Happy now :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

29 Likes

Sbooster for my Sonictransporter i5 /roon…hope to see improvements…
and later on a Chord Epic streaming…if my wife says yes:-)

1 Like

That’s the next upgrade… Couple of years though while I enjoy my 202/200 combo. :sunglasses:

1 Like

for my son’s 25th Birthday pressie - welcome to the world of Vinyl - his systemn is my old NAD 370 and Spendor S6e’s - should work nicely with the deck

21 Likes

Many happy hours to come I’m sure of it - and with a sensible cartridge too!

ER to replace my iFi powered cisco switch connected to the router.

7 Likes

Nice balanced system

Good father - lucky son!

I try and keep reminding him , we chose his school he will choose my care home!!!

3 Likes

Thanks- changed my direction: ordered the Chord first, dealer has a demo cable :slight_smile:

Just got a new Fraim stack (base+3 levels) since having returned the Nait XS3 to the dealer i had to change with something else. It will renew the brawn stack in the main system and the old parts reused in the other two systems.
Regards
Roberto

12 Likes

Wow… just replaced the cheap usb cable that was connecting my Mac and Dac-V1 in my office. What a difference! Everything about the SQ is improved. Now to add a sub to the Ruark MR1-2s.

9 Likes

At first I thought “Man, now they even purchase expensive cables for their printers to get better print quality” . I’m glad this wasn’t the case :laughing:

3 Likes

Ha ha ha ha… I’m silly sometimes, but not THAT silly. Thanks for the giggle though… :joy:

I ran out of vinyl dedicated room so I got one of these, just to store my last purchased LPs.

8 Likes

Me too!

8 Likes

I’ve been figuring out how to drive one of these.

Great headphone amp and works as a DAC Preamp too. The EQ functions are a hoot! I think I may have overdone the correction in the above shot.

8 Likes

Glad you found a difference in USB cables. I was already using a rather fancy but cheap Wireworld Ultraviolet USB cable but replaced it with a Tellurium Q UltraSilver USB. Same experience.

The Cinnamon must be sounding quite delicious.

3 Likes

Eventually it gets turned around and your children start reminding you that they will chose your care home… Or is that threatening you?

I broke down…always wanted to try out the Clearaudio Concept with Satisfy tonearm. Just got it set up and dialed-in with my AT-ART9. Difficult to believe this has been considered an entry-level 'table. It exudes quality and sounds the part, too.
Concept 2

19 Likes